Aeron sighed and stood up.
"Thank you for the wine but Amber is done now."
"How are you?...."
Daenyra entered the tent before she could finish the question.
"Lady Stark." she greeted.
"Amber."
Daenyra looked at Aeron. He saw the question in them.

"Let us go. I'm sure you are tired." Aeron said to Daenyra.

"What the fuck was that?"Daenyra asked.
"Well, we talked."
"Talked?"
"About my past, our mothers,..."
"Huh."
She took his arm in hers. They walked in silence to the tent.

"Petyr Baelish is here," Daenyra said the next day.
"What do the Lannisters have planned?" She asked herself more than him.
"We will learn it soon enough. He will call on you."
"I know," Daenyra said.

She looked tired. Tired from this war. Everyone was but especially her.
She had hoped for a quiet life at least until Viserys came to reclaim his throne. Now he was dead though Aeron was sure he wouldn't have succeeded either way.
Now, she hoped for a quiet life until she helped Daenerys take her rightful throne but this war has made it impossible.

Daenyra was only turning nine and teen in two months time yet she looked older than she was.
He supposed he did too. He was only twenty yet people guessed his age to be higher.

He hoped that sometime in the near future, they could stop worrying. And maybe they would get their old, child spark back.

He was proven to be right as Lord Baelish called upon Daenyra that very afternoon.

"Your Grace." He heard Baelish say as that man entered Daenyra's tent.
"Lord Baelish."
"I am sorry to disturb you but I can't seem to find the way to King Renly's tent." He said trying to ignore the growling of Ser Knight.
"I wanted to go visit my cousin anyway. I will help you, my Lord." Daenyra said.
"You are most kind."

"Your husband has won another battle you must be proud."
"I am. Robb is quite capable. Especially considering his foe is the Tywin Lannister."
Lord Baelish laughed.

Aeron took a few steps back and let Daenyra do the talking alone. Ser Knight however went even closer. He did not trust the man.

"I only want the best for the kingdoms."Petyr Baelish said.
"Then we will get along greatly."
"Thank you once more for accompanying me, Queen Amber."
"Of course Lord Baelish.I hope to see you before we leave."
"It is my wish also."
"Have a great day."

"So?" Aeron asked.
"He is very much a traitor but I do think I will have a use for him in the future."
"He thinks he is the smartest person to ever walk this world," Aeron stated.
"Yes he does but luckily for us we are smarter," Daenyra said smiling at him.

God, please make her smile more he asked his god.

The night was uneventful until...
"Petyr has given Lady Stark the bones of that cunt Ned Stark," Daenyra said after reentering the tent.
"Why would the Lannisters give this up?" she asked.
"Aeron I need someone on that council loyal to me. I need someone to be my ears."
"You have someone in mind," he stated.
"Varys."
"Varys will do."

"Queen Amber, could I intrude?"Renly's voice interrupted them.
"Of course King Renly.This is your camp after all."
"I want you and your Lady mother to join me in meeting with my brother and his...red woman," Renly said as he bent down to pet Ser Knight.
Her eyebrows perked up and Aeron grew nervous.

His red woman....Melisandre.

"We shall accompany you," Daenyra said after a while.
He smiled.
"Thank you."
"But I shall leave right after." She said.
"Of course my lady but you would mind me asking for the reason?"
"No not at all. My lady grandmother is sick."
Renly had an understanding look on his face but Aeron didn't care, couldn't care.