Chapter 1: New Friends and a Mystery

Start from the beginning

Next came a boy who was a bit taller than you and had pale pink skin and the same color eyes as the girl you saw. His hair looked a little short and rigid. He also wore a red shirt, brown belt, jeans, and red and white sneakers.

And then came a small little girl with brilliant tangelo eyes, pale, light apple green skin, and brilliant crimson hair

And then came a small little girl with brilliant tangelo eyes, pale, light apple green skin, and brilliant crimson hair. She wore a big pink bow on her head, a green shirt, and blue jeans.

She was struggling to carry a batch of fizzy apple cider

??? (Apple Bloom): Ugh. This stuff is heavy.

??? (Applejack): They are heavy, but this needs to be done. Granny, where do you want us to put these?

Granny Smith: Why thank ya kindly Applejack. Just sit down those crates over there by that wall.

As you stood there you saw Applejack picking up some of the crates and carrying them over to where Granny Smith told her to place them. You then notice a bottle is about to fall on Applejack. You then rush over and quickly grab it. Applejack notices you and then sees the apple cider bottle. You then move your arm quickly.

(Y/N): That Apple Cider almost fell on ya. Good thing I was there otherwise this would've broken on your head.

She blushed when you saved her.

Applejack: Thank you kindly, stranger. I've never seen you around before. You must be new.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N)(L/N).

Applejack: Well it's a pleasure to meet ya there (Y/N). I'm Applejack and there is my brother Big Mcintosh, but we call him Big Mac.

Big Mac: Eyup.

(Y/N): Not much of a talker, I see?

Big Mac: Nnope.

Applejack: Yeah he isn't, but he's a nice fella.

Then the little girl came over.

???: My name is Apple Bloom. Applejack's little sister.

(Y/N): It's nice to meet you, Apple Bloom.