The Other Side

Y/N was in the emerald forest with his team collecting buckets of honey as he was placing his bucket down he looked to his team.

Y/N: How is collecting this stuff supposed to help us in a fight against the grimm.

Terra: I don't know. This stuff sure does taste good, though. 

Y/N: Yeah, don't eat it. I don't want some grimm to smell that stuff on your breath. Then, I will be in trouble. Well, you will. 

Emilia: This is so boring. I'm not even halfway filled, and I've been doing this for over an hour. 

Ivy: I have already filled three buckets worth of sap. 

Soon, Y/N and the rest of the team looked at Ivy, who showed them the three buckets worth of sap. 

Y/N: How the heck? Did you do it that so quickly? I only got -. Wait, where did my bucket go?

Y/N started looking for his bucket.

Y/N: Where the hell is it?

Ruby: Uh, Y/N. 

Ruby soon pointed to Nora, who was sitting down with a bucket over her mouth. Nora soon looked at Y/N with sap all over her face. She waved her hand slowly in the air in front of Y/N's face.

Nora: This is not the bucket you're looking for. 

Y/N: Nora. 

Nora: Yes?

Y/N: Give me my bucket. 

Nora soon put the bucket close to her chest and began to growl like a dog at him. Y/N then grabbed one end of the bucket and began to pull it away from her. While Nora used her strength to keep the bucket. 

Y/N: Bad Nora! This is mine!

Nora: Just let me finish eating this sap!

Y/N: No! You have your bucket!

Nora: But Ren won't let me eat anymore from her share!

As Y/N was struggling to get the bucket from her, he looked to Ren, who pulled a bucket of sap and handed it to Y/N. Y/N then let go of the bucket, which caused Nora to fall back and drop all the sap on her. 

Nora: Whoa!

Y/N: Thanks, Ren. 

Ren nodded to Y/N with a smile.

Ren: No problem. 

As Y/N took the bucket from her, the two soon heard Nora complain. 

Nora: Uhhh. I got sap all over me. 

Y/N: Then next time, don't take my bucket. But let me give you a hand. 

Y/N soon put the bucket on the ground and turned to Nora only to be met with Nora taking off her shirt and revealing her pink bra to everyone. Ren soon ran and tried to cover Nora up. 

Ren: Nora! Did you forget that Y/N was a guy and that he's right in front of you!

Nora: Oh, calm down Ren, besides it's not like he saw me naked. 

Y/N stood their in shock until he was grabbed by Yang. Yang then held until their eyes met. While Yang looked like she was smiling, he could tell she was mad. 

Yang: What were you looking at!

Y/N: N-nothing. 

Before Yang could do anything to Y/N, everyone stopped when they heard a group of guys screaming towards them, along with the sound of a large roar.