The Cloaks & Dagger

Y/N was in the city of Vale and was being dragged by Coco into a store. 

Y/N: Seriously, why am I going into a department store. 

Coco soon looked at Y/N with a smile.

Coco: Because, right now there is a huge sale happening right now, and I must do something about the clothes that you are wearing.

Y/N: What's wrong with my clothes?

Coco: They all look so gloomy and their all black. I need to do something about it. Otherwise, someone might mistake you for a grimm.

Y/N(Mind): Why does that sound so familiar. 

One Month Ago

Y/N was in his room in vale packing for Beacon. He soon heard someone coming up to his room and saw Yang and Ruby entering his room. 

Yang: Are you done packing?

Y/N turned to his sister and put down a coat he had on his bed.

Y/N: Almost, I just need to pack my rings, and I should be good to go. 

Yang then looked at his open suitcase and started to pull some clothes out. Ruby, then brought some other clothes and handed it to Yang. Y/N soon began to grab the clothes that Yang was pulling out. 

Y/N: Hey! Hey! Hey! What are you two doing?!

Yang looked at Y/N with a concern look on her face.

Yang: Y/N, all your clothes are black, can't you put a little bit more color in your wardrobe. I mean, we are going to spend the next four years in Beacon. The least you can do is add a bit more something. 

Ruby soon pulled one of the clothes Y/N had. 

Ruby: Black jeans. Black shirt. Black socks! Seriously!

Y/N: What about you, Yang? 

Yang: It doesn't matter what I'm bringing. I'm more worried about what you're bringing. If you're not careful, someone might mistake you for a grimm. 

Currently

Y/N was soon dragged into a department store and saw how packed it was. 

Coco: Looks like we made it on time.

Y/N looked to Coco in confusion. 

Y/N: On time? On time for what?

Coco: Oh, there's a one-time flash sale today. So I thought I should bring my Bun bun here to get some new clothes. 

Y/N: Okay, I get that, but why did you bring me. 

Coco: Oh, we'll we saw your sister going into her room but we saw her pull some strange key. The next thing we knew, the door glowed brightly, and we just so happened to follow her inside while she left the door open. 

Y/N(Mind): I knew giving her that key was going to come back and hunt me. 

Coco: After that, we got to talk and explore your place. I was surprised to her from your sister about how you actually have magic. But then we got board, and I decided to see what your room looked like. I was hoping to find some naughty secrets about you. But I stopped after seeing your wardrobe. Then all three decided to see what you should keep and what you shouldn't. 

Y/N soon remembered when he went to his room he saw all his clothes were in two piles.

Y/N: That explains a lot. But what about the kitchen and my fridge. 

Velvet: Oh, a girl with brown hair knocked on your door, and we let her in. She said she needed to see you about something and had an item for you.

Y/N: Oh, that was Hana. Did she give you the item?