The New Day

The airship had landed to one of the docks in Beacon. As many of the students had walked out three students came out of the airship completely drenched in water. 

Y/N: Don't say it.

Yang: I told you to stop. But do you listen to me, no. Now look at us. 

Ruby soon walked to Y/N. 

Ruby: Ughh! I got water in my ear. Can't you do something about this.

Y/N: Hold on, I got it.

Y/N soon pulled out a ring from his holder and placed it on his right ring finger. Then he placed his right hand over his driver. 

Heat, Please!

Y/N then extended his hand out to his sisters and a hot wave of air began to flow through drying all three of them to the bone. After that they began to fix themselves up. 

Yang: There that's better. 

Y/N: Yeah- . Hey, where's Ruby?

Y/N and Yang began too look for Ruby and found her staring at peoples weapons. Making them feel uncomfortable. 

Ruby: That guy has a flaming sword! Oh, that one has a collapsible staff. 

Y/N: Yeah, your definitely not going to stick out at all.

As Yang was talking with Ruby Y/N pulled out a ring and placed it on his left hand and then placed his left hand over his driver. 

Garuda, Please!

Soon a magic circle appeared and and pulled out his ring and placed it within the circle creating his familiar

Soon a magic circle appeared and and pulled out his ring and placed it within the circle creating his familiar. The bird then circle around Y/N a few times.

Y/N: Alright. Garuda I need you to keep in eye on Ruby. Just like before, make sure she doesn't get into any trouble and make sure that none of the guys try and hit on her.  

The Garuda nodded to him. As Y/N was about to say something else he heard a large noise from behind and saw an explosion occurred from behind.  

Y/N: What the heck was that?

Y/N and his Garuda ran to where the Explosion occurred. He soon saw Ruby was in the middle of the crater along with a girl with white hair. 

Y/N: Ten seconds and already causing more problems. 

Y/N soon made it to Ruby who was now being yelled at by the white haired girl. 

Weiss: I can't believe it! What is your problem!

Ruby: I said I was sorry princess. 

Y/N was about to say something but soon a girl with black hair and with a black bow walked up to the two. 

???: It's heiress actually. 

Y/N: An heiress?

???: Her name is Weiss Schnee.