A Burning Desire

Y/N was sitting in class looking out the window. He soon felt a jab to the side as he was yawning. 

Emilia: Pay attention! Idiot. 

Y/N looked to see that it was Emilia who looked annoyed as she went back to listening to the lecture. Y/N also saw Terra, who was using a book to cover her face, who was asleep. Y/N then leaned to Emilia and whispered to her. 

Y/N: Hey, why are you getting mad at me? Why not get made at her. 

Emilia looked to Terra and then looked back to the lecture. 

Emilia: She didn't lie to the rest of the team.

Y/N: You're still going on about that?!

Emilia: Not just me. 

Y/N then looked to see Weiss, who was glaring at him, and saw Yang, who wasn't looking at him, but saw that she was mad. 

Y/N(Mind): Why me?

After Class

As everyone was getting up, Y/N looked to see Yang was trying to get Ruby up, who had fallen asleep during the lecture, and then he saw Ivy doing the same for Terra. 

Ivy: Terra. Terra. Wake up. 

Terra: Mmm. Five more minutes.

Ivy: Class is over. We need to go to lunch. 

Terra: I'll meet you there. 

Y/N: Ivy, let me handle this. 

Ivy looked to Y/N for a few seconds and said nothing to him. She then nodded and picked up her bags and walked out to the door. Y/N then looked at Terra, who was still asleep. Y/N then began to shake her. 

Y/N: Terra. Terra. 

Terra: Mmm. Boss, I said to let me sleep for five minutes. 

Y/N: I have booze. 

Terra opened her eyes and looked at Y/N, who had her hands out waiting for her drink. 

Terra: Booze! Now!

Y/N then pulled a ring and placed it on his right hand. He then placed his right hand on his waist. 

Connect, Please! 

A magical circle soon appeared, and Y/n placed his hand inside and pulled out a bottle. He then handed it to Terra, who soon opened it and began to drink it. She immediately smiled as she wiped some of the liquid that was on her face. 

Terra: Hehehe. Ahh, that's some of the good stuff. 

Y/N(Mind): She kind of reminds me of Uncle Crow. 

Terra: Ya, know what leader. I forgive you for lying to me. 

Y/N: I don't think I lied. I'm pretty sure I just never told you. 

Terra: Well, either way, me and Ivy forgive you. 

Y/n: Who else is still mad.

Terra took another sip and looked at Y/N as she walked with him out of the empty classroom. 

Terra: Well, theirs are little Emmy. Then you have that  white-haired chick with the anger problem. Also, theirs your sister with the massive rack. 

Y/N: Please don't say that. 

Terra: Sorry. I mean your sister Yang. 

As Y/N was walking, Terra warped her hand around her arm. With a smile on her face.