I placed my palm over his mouth and shook my head...

"That's absurd allegation on me Udaiyare... It might be me who is your slave not other way around...."

He smiled and held my wrist and kissed my palm.... Then wrist...

"You didn't removed it Udaiyaal??? "

He asked me pointing out the kappu he  made me wore....

"My Udaiyaar gave me this and I won't remove them till my last breath.... "

Even in the past I never removed it.... He narrowed his eyes at me... Making me frown....

"Don't you think you speak about death more...... Why Rathnama... Anything wrong..... Don't think about that unknown enemy much I will handle it....I won't let anyone hurt you..... "

He said seriously...... I chuckled...

"I know Udaiyare.... "

(Only you have the power to hurt me Udaiyare) I thought but didn't voiced out turning back to him I hugged him tightly.....

His hands wrapped around my frame and he pressed his lips on my head...my eyelids closed on its own......

There was comfortable silence  Prevailed till we heard Kuyili's voice from the chamber...

"Apologies for disturbing you Perarasea..... Is Aarasiyar is here..... Rani Vadivukarasiyar is searching her I said her that our Queen was inside the bath..."

She said.... I looked at him... He doesn't like the interruption surely.... I signed..

"You can leave Kuyili..... "

I ordered her.... She wished me by the faded footsteps I know she left the chamber...

I glanced up at him....

"Am I allowed to go Arasae... "

"No"

Came the answer immediately.. I giggled..

"Arasaae... "

I stressed my word again.... He took a deep breath and relased me from his hold.... I didn't moved from the place.... He narrowed his eyes at him..

"Before I change my decision leave from this place Rathnama"

He stresses each and every word.... I obeyed and moved away from him..... But again I went back and pressed my lips on his cheeks for less than a second and ran away...

"Udaiyaaaallll"

I heard his groan... I giggled and through the secret path I entered into my chamber...

Yeah there is a secret door which connects both the chambers.... I entered inside my chamber Kuyili was waiting for me...

Seeing my wet clothes she immediately searched a cotton towel and gave me before running to other side to take out fresh pair of clothes for me...

I chuckled seeing her and dried my hair.... I don't like attendees helping me to dress up.... As it was night time saree  I don't need much help...I asked her to wait outside.....

I removed my saree first.... Then the bustier.. It's another cloth that tied around the breast.... Most of the ladies won't prefer wearing such bustier.... Even I don't wear them at night.....

I took the silk cotton 8ft saree and wrapped in nicely over my body.... There was constant smile lingering on my lips...

I touched them and shivered remembering how he sucked them.... Heat rushed up to my cheeks.....

this side of my Udaiyar is new to me... I never get to see this side of him in the past.... Literally that night in that cave was the first and last time we did it..... He made pregnant on the first time itself.... He have a big appetite... I remember I couldn't able to walk properly for two weeks after that night and I had to skip my practice in morning and prayers to.....

He got busy with the war planning and when I actually became normal ... We got to know about my pregnancy and he had to be away from me after that... The next month he went to the Warfield ....my fate wasn't that much fortunate... It didn't even grant me the final wish to see the glimpse of my Udaiyar...

I took a deep breath... This time I would live the life with my Udaiyar which I missed in the past and surely won't let go of those who were responsible for my child and my death......

I fisted my hands tightly gritting my teeth..... Each and everyone who betrayed me would suffer this time....

"Rathnamaa....."....

The voice of Vadivukarasi pulled me back to the presence... I forced a smile on my lips...

She came towards me... She wasn't that much bad women but she indeed dreams that her daughter can replace me in my Udaiyar's life and that's surely don't settle well with me.... I smiled at her hiding that anger......

"I will send your food here itself  kanne... You take rest and The king informed me by tomorrow morning after visiting the temple you and our emperor will leave for the capital..... I already took care of the arrangements...

It's just Velvizhi who is stubborn to come with you... You please make her understand she listens to you.... "

She said.....

"Let her come with me.... Chinnamma... "

"But... "

She about to speak but my single glance is enough to make her understand that I am ordering not suggesting... She agreed and went out her attendees followed her...

I saw Kuyili who standing at side and nodded at her.. She ran towards me...

" I am at your service Arasiyare... "

"Keep an eye on Velvizhi in main palace...I want every single movement update of hers....".

I ordered her...She nodded her head

" Also prepare the most dangerous poison you ever known and try to find out the antidote for the same Kuyili"

"Your order...... Aarasiyare"

She bowed... I dismissed her and sat on the bed...

I know Velvizhi was just a pawn... Now I will use the same pawn to find who is behind it. ..... Because she wasn't that much brave to do such evil thing... Someone made her believe she is equal to me and capable of taking the place of me in my Udaiyar's life.... And that stupid girl  fell in their trap in the past now I don't let them succeed.........

Author's note...

Hello people...

How was the chapter....

Even though the target wasn't reached I gave you update...

Please do vote and comment...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤