Chapter 31

Rathnama's POV

Today is they day of my coronation...and we just reached main palace through secret path as I just gained back my consciousness after that dangerous fight with Veera.. I did killed him at the end but I got injured too... And Kuyili was right No one survived Veera's attack.....

I remember in the past I heard about Veera and it was Kuyili who briefed me about him then too.... And the irony is even in the past Kuyili said about Veera after it's death..... Veera was defeated in a deadly battle and beated by his son Dheera who is also trained and Tamed by Udaiyar....

Udaiyar is fond of  Animals more than Humans.. Apart from Saalavan and Veera.... He do have another big pet.... The Royal Elephant Kathamban... As  well as an Eagle Saayali which he used to send messages....

Those pets of him have specialty to. Except him no one can order them or tame them..... The fear people have om him is also due to that same nature of him... Those pets do matches his aggression.......

His punishment also scares people and those who even though of betraying him.... They would get the painful death ever and the special mentions those he want to kill slowly will be done by his pets....

Veera he ruled that Forrest..... The culprit would be left there at the center of the Forrest..... No one can't escape that Forrest unless they are well aware of the routes even then escaping from Veera is impossible... He will hunt them down..... He won't kill them just by single attack.. He will let them run and chase them.... Literally that culprit would feel the pain and fear of death till his last breath... That's how Veera attacks....

Kathambam lift them in his trunk and play with them throwing here and there till that person die....

Salavan is no less... He will dance over their body......they will be tied in his rein and he would  ran around the playground till Udaiyar stops him... And he would stop only after that person dead....

The culprits eyeballs would be feed to saayali.......

Surely there is a reason why everyone fears The King.......

Now I Killed  Veera already, Deeran would gain Veera's place soon...that won't happen that easily... He have to beat the current lead Tiger there to prove his strength and announce  his Arrival with a powerful note..... Deeran is not a jailed pet... udaiyar took Deeran with him to the war when he was just a 2 month cub.... Deeran brought up in a nearby Forrest where the war happened..... When Udaiyar came back from the war he didn't brought Deeran with him... He left him in that boder itself where Dheeran already set up his rule over that Forrest region.... Soon he would brought back here as Veera is no more and Udaiyar keeps his pets closer to him....

I wasn't intended to kill Veera.... I surely didn't expected he would attack me that morning when Udaiyar went to bring fruits for me.... I was inside the cave... I heard a women's voice asking for help... Thats why I had to leave the  cave and when I found Veera about to attack that girl who's face I couldn't see as she was running and I could only see her back....

I know it was Veera and he won't stop unless its Udaiyar who is ordering him... Having no other option I have to divert his attention towards me..... That lead to deadly battle between us and I had to kill him to save my life....

The last thing I saw before I lost consiousnees was Udaiyar running towards me shouting my name and darkness engulfed me...

I woke up three days later that is few hours before...... And we came to palace.... It was Him who took care of me and gave medicine and herbs.... He  only know  which medicine should be used if the injuries were done by his pets....