Chapter 33

RathnamaDevi POV

Kuyili was helping me to remove the heavy jewelry.... She asked me

"Arasiayare...... You asked me to keep an eye on princess Velvizhi... But now you sent her back.... Why? "

I smiled at her...Kuyili who was removing my bangles slowly stopped and looked at me eager to know the answer... Indeed I asked Rani Vadivukarasi to take back Velvizhi with her.... Intially I thought she might be helpful to reach that person.... But when I spotted that girl in Forrest I realized one things.... That person just need a greedy and stupid person to be the prawn the game.... That can be only... In the past it was Velvizhi that's it..... After realizing I don't see there is any need of Velvizhi here...

And keeping her here will only slow down everything considering her clingy nature.... Surely this time I don't have that much patience to deal with her all day.... Not when I already know about the venom she carried I  her heart and tongue..... Even though now she is just a child... Every time I see her I only remember her blindly believing by killing my daughter and myself will get her Udaiyar.....

Already here is so much to remind me about the past to keep me on track so she is not necessary..... I sent her back....

"There is no need of her here Kuyili... You concentrate on the herbs now... And from tomorrow Saarangi will be with you to assist you.... I have to ask Raniyamma about new recruitment of attendees in palace.... Remind me tomorrow... "

I said to kuyili...She panicked..

"Don't you like me helping you Arasiyare.... Is that why you want new attendee..... Please forgive me if I did anything wrong please don't send me away Arasiyare.... I. Am.... "

"Kuyili... Stop.... I didn't asked you to leave me....wipe your tears right now"

I said her bit more stern tone... She immediately wiped her tears...

"Learn to stop your tears flow Kuyili.... Don't spill them unnecessarily like this understand!!!! "

She nodded  her head vigorously..... I couldn't help but smile at her... Before we spoke further we heard the guard announcing Ranniyamma's arival..

I stood up welcoming her... She entered followed by few attendees and soldiers who came carrying Two huge Box made of sandal wood

The attendees placed the covered plate in front of me and bowed before moving out leaving me and Ranniyamma alone.... I eyed Kuyili too leave understanding that Ranniyamma wants to talk to me privately....

I am. Clueless because nothing like this sort happened in the past... What is in the box and Ranniyamma's eyes conveyed different thing.... It's strange kind of happiness and satisfaction which I couldn't understand...

"What is the need of coming all the way here Ranniyamma... I would have come to your chamber if you have sent a single order... "

She smiled and moved towards the plates removing the silk cloth over it she spoke...

"I am not in the position to order the Queen of Sethupathi empire.... I can only request to her..... And for this I have to come here .... "

"You are always would be my Ranniyamma... And I would listen to your orders always....."

I said

"I came here to give the things that's belong to your mother in law.... "

she smiled and removed the other silk cloth that revealed a beautiful sword???

I looked at her puzzled..... She came towards me and raised that sword in front of me...

"Take this Rathnama.... "