Chapter 42

RathnamaDevi's POV...

"Queen Mother Mangaiyarkarasi's words worked like a magic that day... Alarmelu Nachiyar let go the thought of Arasar's second mariage...."

Radhai amma paused...

"How can she do that.... The Emperor has to marry next time right then only our king Udaiyaar would have born.... If Queen Alarmelu nachiyar let go of the thought then how it came back again.... That to how Queen Valliyammai came in to picture... Everything is confusing me... "

Kuyili throwed her arrows of question towards Radhai amma who chuckled at Kuyili's eagerness.... Then only Kuyili Realized her act... And facepalmed herself.... Then looked at me...

" Apologize Arasiyare.... "

She bowed down with a pleading look.... I smiled at her... Isn't she cute?

" No problem Kuyili..... Radhai amma....you can continue... "

I said to her she looked outside.... There was an attendee standing nervously

" Come inside... "

I ordered her.. She bowed and came inside... Without meeting my gaze she said....

"Perarasar is waiting for your arrival for dinner Arasiyare... Queen mother sent me here"

Then only I looked outside and Realized the whole day went like that....

I nodded at her and she left.... I turned back and looked at Radhai amma..

"I will come tomorrow amma"

She smiled and creased my head.... She is like my mother too... She is Ranniyamma's close friend and also the one who first to hold both me and Udaiyaar... She was the midwife during udaiyaar and my birth.... Also the Prime minister Saldilyar's wife....

Both me and Udaiyaar have huge respect for her

She came closer to me and creased my head lovingly...

"Indeed I can tell you the rest of the story Rathna.... But the question you have can be answered by only one person...

Queen mother Mangaiyarkarasi"

"How can I ask a person who is no more Radhai amma"

I enquired... She took a deep breath...

"She is alive Rathna..... And you are his very own granddaughter she surely would like to talk to you...... "

I was shocked.... If Queen Mother Mangaiyarkarasi is alive then how come I didn't know about her... As Radhai amma said.... She is my and Udaiyaar's grandmother...... My mother is her 3rd child....no one talked about her to me not even my mother....

I don't remember anyone mentioning about her in the past life too..... Is that mean she have the answers for my question.... She might help me to find the one who is behind all this.... But where is she now... How can I meet her...

"How can I meet her Radhai amma"

I asked her the same...

"You should get permission from Queen Mother Alarmelu as well as our Emperor your husband.... You can't meet her without their knowledge and permission Rathna"

"I am the Queen now Radhai amma"

"Still you aren't allowed to meet the women who tried to kill Queen Valliyammai when she was pregnant... In short the assassin who attempt to kill the heir.... Your Udaiyaar"

Author's Note..

Hello people...

How was the sneak peak....

The upcoming chapters will be like this with fraction of Rathnama's past and present along with Alarmelu, Valliyammai and Ellalar's story....

I would surely Describe the timeline to clear confusion...

Okay next update will take time according to your wish....

Last chapter only have 40 votes I can understand you might think it's boring but each chapter and each scene is important in this book... I hope you understand..

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤