So he explained it

"What happened? My mother did that?"

"Who else can do that be?"

"So what are we doing here? The weather still cold, do you have spot or under the oak tree to rest or have some tea time."

"Ohh. I have let's get going"

They lead us near the lake the tree still as white and snowflakes falling under, the water flow slowly that ice slowly get crack when the water occupied it.

"So brother how's life?"

"I'm fine as long as your safe, and your 18 now considering your in your young adult level now"

"Yikes" whatever I'm 20 to be honest

"So did you find any noble lady's to marry?"

"I don't want to marry yet, I wanna spend more year as your brother, how about you?"

"Same to you"

Cedric pat him in the back
"How about you man, did you find sphere as you future wife someday"

He choke he's tea "slow down man your choking me"

*Coughing*

"What are you talking about?"

"Slow down! Your drinking it so hard"

"Do I look someone to interrupt you two in your communication? I have nothing to do but just gonna sit sipping my tea"

"So how are you and my sister going?"

"Your sister is catching cold again with your foolish idea spending outside of winter season tsk"

"That won't happen"

"Do you think your the one who will gonna take care of her if it will happen?"

"Your just worrying"

"Yeah because I will catch it too because of the curse that connecting into us"

" Such so selfish----Fine fine, then I'm accepting the fact that I'll take care both of you"

"Let's just head inside for the better" I spoke because it looks like this things is leading into complaining.

I grabbed my pocket watch seeing the time goes by so fast

"Brother you'll gonna sleep here it's already late for you to go back"

"You miss me too much huh"

"Of course" I smile and hugged him

"Sphere do you want to set a camp just a little tent in the living room"

"Isn't it strange I'm the only girl in the house then I'm sleeping next to two of you?"

"Then we'll just eat some sweets there then after you feel sleepy you can went inside your room to sleep, were sleeping in the living room"

"Mmm okay that sounds fun"

"I'm gonna sleep, you two have fun"

I pick one of my books and turn on the lamp shade I have and sat in the couch near the window, honestly I don't like to sleep right now, I just wanna have to read and stare in the sky counting the stars. I want to be alone my whole life.

And the day I was reincarnated in this kingdom I dont want to be in relationship with anyone, the reason is the day when my crush in my previous life giving me right treatment, I was confuse by his kindness, he's action saying he like me and I was expecting too much but he confess to someone else, hearing that broke me.

It's just small attachment why would I be damage by that foolish, not anymore

When I was in my lowest state he sends me message to lift me up, why do he care though?

And even that's love for me, I never thought to myself to fall in love again it's just small attachment but it leaves me scars.

Ah I'm sick remembering it.

But new life I shouldn't- suck I wouldn't encounter by that gross attachment for someone.

It's already midnight I'm sleepy

"maybe it's okay to sleep here, it's must be nice leaning near the window"

I won't catch a cold

Really I became this wimp remembering about my past, I was just leave it in silence, why would I die for that, it's useless right? But then I died and I don't know why

Why? The reaper author takes me in this suck novel.

Did I tell my self to sleep why I'm still talking..

.....

_________________________________________

Author's note: thank you for adding my story in your library I really appreciate it~

1 chapter in a week? I've been unproductive sometime :D

But I'll work in one, I was so busy with my school works :PPP