[S7] Pxxxx creampied, cxx swallowed, photographed and threatened

Start from the beginning

The first time the young man fucked his pussy with a real gun was unexpectedly long-lasting. Zhou Wan had to be fucked three times before he felt the desire to ejaculate.

Zhou Wan is still in the climax caused by the other party. Now he can meekly open his legs and wait for fucking, but... "Wait, don't, don't be so fast, woo-woo, I just climaxed~~ No! It feels so good." Oh oh oh oh help, I'm going to cum again ah ah ah--"

Another stream of semen spurted out from the man's pussy, and a stream of yellow urine shot out from the little cock in front. Wang Leyan straightened his waist, as if he wanted to bury himself into Zhou Wan's body.

Zhou Wan's breathing stagnated for a while, feeling the inner flesh walls being poured with intense heat, "How, how could you ejaculate inside..."

Wang Leyan sighed in comfort, then lay on top of him, "You're already fucked, why don't you cum for me?"

Zhou Wan looked away, "Okay, you're happy now, let me go."

"You want to leave now?" Wang Leyan pinched his chin and twisted it, "You helped me rent a room for three days, how can you not make good use of it? Don't worry, I will feed your three holes all over your body in these three days."

Zhou Wan looked at him in fear, and his body couldn't help but tremble again!

Is the person in front of him a punishment from God for his bad thoughts? Wang Leyan didn't give him a chance to struggle. His dick was still inserted into the other person's body. A pair of big hands dishonestly opened his buttocks and touched the folds with his fingers.

Ever since he was a child, he had never had any thoughts about fucking an asshole, and he was also afraid that something dirty would come out of him. Today he came in a hurry and didn't prepare any enema tools, so he took his hand back in disgust.

"Forget it, I'll let go of your asshole first. Now, lick it for me." He pulled out his dick. There was a lot of semen on the fierce and huge dick surrounded by blue veins. It looked scary and lewd. Zhou Wan shook his head crazily. Wang Leyan grabbed his neck impatiently.

"Be obedient."

The cute girl's voice that he usually loved most turned into a murderous voice at this moment. Zhou Wan shed tears silently and reluctantly opened his mouth. Wang Leyan pushed his cock over, and the hard glans was held by his soft mouth.

"Hiss..." His dick happened to be stimulated. Wang Leyan took a breath of pleasure, grabbed his hair, and kept pressing his crotch.

"Open your mouth wider and take my cock in."

"Uh huh..." Zhou Wan almost suffocated. In order not to be suffocated to death, he could only adjust himself. He wonder if he should be praised for his extraordinary talent. He actually mastered how to deepthroat in a short time.

The handsome male anchor was supposed to spend the night with the girl, but he didn't expect that he could only be tied to the bed like a prostitute. He opened his mouth and deepthroated the man's cock. Between his open legs was a sex device and a red pussy, and the coquettish pussy even secreted by oral sex!

"Hmm!" Zhou Wan groaned and looked at the man helplessly. He didn't know where he had offended the other man, but he actually inserted his finger into himself again!

"Oh, you can make yourself wet even when you're giving me a blowjob, you are really a slut!"

Zhou Wan blushed terribly. He also found that he was extremely excited today, more excited than watching a movie. Although he resisted when being fucked, he was more addicted to the pleasure of it. Now it was discovered that the tender pussy was leaking juice. He closed his legs to escape, but was forcefully separated by the other party. The tender and smooth labia was played with fingers again. Wang Leyan did not forget to ask Zhou Wan to continue licking.

Licking the glans with his wet tongue, Wang Leyan looked at his handsome face, held his dick and pumped his face, "How about I feed you some milk later?"

Zhou Wan's face turned aside, it couldn't be what he thought, right?

With the burning cock pressed against his mouth, the man continued: "It just so happens that I haven't vented in a month. The content inside is rich and thick, and it must taste good."

Without waiting for him to refuse, the big cock was inserted into his mouth again. This time he was not as gentle as before, but fucked his mouth like a pussy. Zhou Wan felt that his throat was about to be fucked to death. Fortunately, the other party still had the sense of control. Not all of it was inserted, otherwise he would be the first man to have his mouth fucked by a cock!

Zhou Wan was fucked until his head was dizzy, and the tip of his nose was filled with the smell of man's cock. Those two huge testicles occasionally touched his neck, making him feel like a sex doll being sold online.

"Phew! I'm going to cum!" Wang Leyan roared, grabbing the base and violently squirting into Zhou Wan's mouth. The glans was pressed against his throat, and the semen flowed down his esophagus involuntarily.

"Cough! Cough!" Zhou Wan coughed violently, a bitter taste spread in his mouth, and his throat was sore and numb. He was about to speak, but found that his throat hurt so much that he could only look at the cross-dressing man with tears in his eyes and bet to let go.

Wang Leyan was having so much fun for the first time in eighteen years. How could a young virgin who had just started eating meat end it so quickly? In Zhou Wan's desperate eyes, he used his big cock to penetrate that warm honey hole again and again, cumming all night long. Finally, he took a lot of photos with Zhou Wang's pussy.

Zhou Wan simply wanted to die, but Wang Leyan just put away his phone with a smile, "Don't worry, I will delete all these photos when I have enough fun."