Friday The Thirteenth

It's been over a month now, and today is no ordinary day. It's Friday the Thirteenth, a day shrouded in mystery and superstition. And to add to the excitement, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Amidst all this anticipation, I continue to meet up with Silas on a regular basis. Together, we delve into the depths of magic, teaching each other new spells.

Here, the knowledge of spells is limited to what The Sisters have taught us. But Silas has opened my eyes to a whole new realm of possibilities. He has shown me spells that I never even knew existed, like the ability to erase someone's recent memories or silence them temporarily. These are secrets that The Sisters would never share with us.

Meanwhile, Juniper and Taylor have made their relationship public, but I still can't warm up to Taylor. She may not be mean to me anymore, but she still exudes an air of bitchiness. On the other hand, Axel and I have developed an odd friendship. He still flirts with me, but he never crosses any boundaries.

Today, we are celebrating Valentine's Day, albeit a day early, as it holds a special significance for witches like us. Our powers will be heightened, especially because it coincides with a full moon. Juniper will be spending the day with Taylor, and Ethan will be with Andrew. As for me, I'll be heading to the cabin to spend the day with Silas.

"Wow, you look hot," Juniper remarks as I grab my purse before leaving the room. "Do you have any protection? A teen pregnancy is the last thing you need."

I smirk and shake my bag. "I do," I reply. My dress hugs my figure, black as the night, with a daring low cut and delicate spaghetti straps. And to be practical, I slip on a pair of sturdy black combat boots. After all, I don't plan on navigating through the forest in heels.

"Good luck then, and I hope you enjoy dick more than I do," she giggles mischievously. I playfully raise my middle finger at her as I make my way out of the room and down the spiral staircase to the main hall. As I descend, I spot Axel sitting at the bottom of the boys' stairs, a flask in his hand.

"Where are you off to, looking like that?" he asks, getting up and giving me an appreciative once-over, his eyes nearly popping out of his head.

"It's none of your business," I reply, avoiding eye contact, trying not to smirk. This is the exact reaction I wanted from him.

"You've been sneaking out of the Academy pretty often lately," he points out. "Are you sure you're not pushing your luck?"

I chuckle. "I highly doubt it. Students sneak out all the time. Maybe you should spend the day with Phoenix," I call over my shoulder as I slide the stones to the secret passageway open. With that, I step through, leaving Axel standing alone in the main hall.

Silas meets me at the end of the tunnel, our secret meeting spot, just as he always does. He presses me against the cool, rough rocks with a hunger in his eyes, capturing my lips in a fiery kiss. His hand rests firmly on my exposed thigh, sending shivers down my spine.

"What is this?" he breathes, his fingers tugging at the hem of my tiny dress as he peppers kisses along my neck.

I sigh, indulging in the sensation of his touch. "Do you like it?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper.

"I love it," he murmurs into my ear, his voice dripping with desire, exactly as I had hoped.

"When we get back to the cabin, maybe I'll let you take it all off," I tease, my breath hitching.

"We better hurry then," he grins, taking my hand and leading me through the dense forest towards our shelter.

As we reach the cabin, he opens the door for me, revealing a warm fire already crackling in the hearth. Without wasting a moment, Silas grabs my hips and pulls me close, his lips crashing against mine in a fervent, possessive kiss. The door closes behind us, sealing us in a world of our own, inside this warm little but.

I respond to his passionate kiss with equal intensity, our lips moving in sync as if they were made for each other. I don't resist when he slips the spaghetti straps off my shoulders, allowing the dress to fall to the ground, revealing my black lace underwear set.

Silas takes a moment to admire the sight before him, his eyes filled with desire as he bites his lip. He grabs my face with both hands, his lips finding mine once again, his tongue exploring the depths of my mouth. Slowly, he guides us backward, his hand on my waist, until we both sink down onto the soft pillows and blankets on the floor of the cabin. He positions himself on top of me, his body pressing against mine, igniting a fire within me that only he can quench. I have never wanted someone so badly.

I remove Silas' cloak and the medieval armor he always wears, revealing the shirtless body hidden beneath. My breath catches as I take in the sight before me. He is large and muscular, but the scars that mar his skin tell a story of battles fought and wounds endured. There must be at least twenty.

"What happened?" I whisper, my fingers gently tracing a scar above his breastbone, the mark of a deep cut.

"Maybe I'll tell you one day," he grins mischievously, his eyes sparkling with a hint of mystery. Silas proceeds to remove my bra and underwear, along with the rest of his clothing. I sit up and grab my purse, taking out a condom and handing it to him. Confusion flashes across his face, so I guide him through the process of putting it on.

"In my world, many women would give anything to bear my children," he jokes as he finishes preparing himself.

"Here, teenage mothers aren't something to be proud of. And I would automatically be expelled from school," I reply, my voice tinged with a mix of caution and determination.

He kisses me again, his lips claiming mine with a fiery passion, before trailing a path of kisses down my body. A moan escapes my lips as he sucks on my nipple, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. Then, he positions himself between my thighs, his tongue teasingly caressing me, driving me to squirm and moan with each gentle touch.

Returning to my lips, he kisses me deeply, and I can feel him slowly entering me. My heart races as the reality sinks in—I'm about to lose my virginity. There's a pinch of pain as he penetrates me for the first time, causing me to wrap my arms tightly around his neck, closing my eyes tightly. But as he moves back and forth, the pain gradually transforms into pleasure. He increases the pace, thrusting harder and faster, and the pleasure intensifies.

Rolling over, he lifts me on top of him, his hands firmly gripping my hips, guiding my movements. He mutters something in a language I don't recognize, his moans mingling with mine. In a moment of pure ecstasy, we both reach our climax together.

Breathless and sweaty, I collapse beside him, basking in the afterglow of our intimate connection. "Wow. I never imagined anything could feel this good," I admit, my voice filled with honesty.

"When I was on top, what did you say?" I inquire, curiosity piqued by his murmured words.

"It's Hellspirian for 'I love you'," he reveals, his lips tenderly pressing against the top of my head.

"I love you too," I respond, gazing up into his bright blue eyes before capturing his lips in a passionate kiss.

We spend another hour wrapped in each other's embrace, enjoying the pleasures of our bodies. But eventually, the time comes for me to dress and return to the Academy, leaving behind the sanctuary we have created together.

As I make my way through the tunnels towards the main hall of the Academy, lost in a mixture of post-pleasure bliss, I collide with Axel. My heart skips a beat at the sight of him.

"I saw you," he states firmly, his voice laced with a hint of concern. He takes a drag of his cigarette, the tendrils of smoke swirling around us.

My pulse quickens as I meet his gaze, sensing the urgency in his words. "We need to talk," he insists, his tone leaving no room for argument.