There was no bad news coming from inside the Palace of the Star. This undoubtedly relieved everyone, so the matter was revealed.

Originally, Hiiraeiji should have been relieved when facing this situation. After all, everything was developing according to his plan.

But he found that his two students who participated in the astral body mission had changed to a certain extent.

First, Gojo Satoru. When this guy fought against the black-haired man, that is, the man said to be called Zenin Jinji, he not only learned the reversal technique at the critical moment, but also learned the virtual technique. At this moment, he is moving towards the cursed perpetual motion machine. He keeps running wildly in the direction, and is even developing derivative methods of using the abilities he has mastered. It can be said that he has suddenly jumped from the level of the mountainside to the position only one step away from the top of the mountain.

In terms of hardware strength, there is not much difference between him and himself ten years later.

But the biggest change in him was in his personality. If Hiiraeiji was forced to describe it, his behavior seemed to have undergone subtle changes.

He became more confident, more independent, and more... dangerous.

Hiiraeiji would occasionally find Gojo Satoru staring at him without knowing what he was thinking. Even if this guy was caught on the spot, he would not feel embarrassed at all. Instead, he would continue to stare at Hiiraeiji.

Until this direct gaze made Hiiraeisi numbly turn his face away, and he even felt a little used to it.

Hiiragi Eiji also asked him what he was thinking about, but the answer was as unclear as his sight.

"...I'm thinking about how far I can go." Gojo Satoru murmured in a low voice, as if talking to himself.

Hiiraeiji didn't know why, but just expressed his approval of his idea, "It's a good thing to have the courage to explore your own upper limit." Like him, even if he wants to know the upper limit of his ability, he simply can't do it.

Once he explores, he will do so with his life, and since he cherishes his life very much, it is naturally impossible for him to do such a thing. Gojo Satoru is different. He is still in the period of rapid growth and can use his power without any burden.

Who would have thought that after hearing Eiji's answer, Gojo Satoru just stared at him with his blue eyes. His eyes began to shine again, and the corners of his mouth inadvertently curved slightly, "It turns out, Eiji, you support me. The method."

Hiiraeiji: "..." He just supports every student who is eager to explore the limits of his own power. Why does it become so strange when this guy talks about it?

Moreover, he wanted to ask before, why did this guy suddenly stop calling him teacher? !

Just when Hiiraeiji's expression became more and more complicated, Gojo Satoru suddenly sighed quietly.

"Why am I interested..." At this point, Gojo Satoru's voice suddenly disappeared, which made Eiji Hiiragi unable to understand whether the object in his words was a person or something else.

"But you can't just look at me all the time? Why!" At the end of the sentence, he seemed to have lost his temper again, "This has never happened before."