This made Hiiraeiji feel even more strange. Why did Xia Youjie, who had such thoughts, let Gojo Satoru say such words to guide him? This idea is clearly very correct.

Xia Youjie was a little surprised, and he laughed, "No, I just think that this society has the law of 'survival of the weak'. Aren't magicians born to protect ordinary people?"

Hiiragi Eiji: " ……"Oh no! Isn't this a guy who uses himself as a weapon? ! And he has completely classified himself into the strong camp, right?

After thinking for two seconds, Hiiraeiji said: "So, do you enjoy doing such a thing? Do you enjoy the joy of protecting the weak?

" Shouldn't it be the duty of a conjurer?"

Hiiraeiji: "..."

At this point Hiiraeisi also roughly understood that Xia Youjie simply regarded this as a responsibility and did not want to gain anything from such a thing. A sense of accomplishment and identity. This is very easy to cause psychological problems!

"But in this world, nothing is for granted. More often than not, we should make choices based on our own ideas." Hiiragi Eiji said sincerely, "You have encountered bad people during the mission. Is it? His resume can prove that he is not a bad person. Maybe in the eyes of other people around him, he will be a good person. He is just afraid of you like a fear of a curse. Not only will he not be grateful to you for saving him from the curse spirit He even thinks that spellcasters, like curses, should not exist in the world, because you have far more power than them, making them feel the same threat and fear as curses. Although he has no power, he will rely on it. As an ordinary person, I deliberately do something to you or your companions. At this time, what are you going to do?"

This represents a certain type of people in normal society.

Xia Youjie fell silent. He opened his eyes slightly, his purple eyes staring firmly at Hiiragi Eiji, and the expression on his face began to disappear.

Hiiraeiji knew that he probably thought that he did not agree with his views, and what he said now was just looking for trouble, but he still continued: "Or, maybe you met a pure evil person, what would you do at this time? Should we continue to save him? Or let him die?"

This is also a type that is very easy to encounter.

"For another example, the person you want to save is contrary to your three views. He has all the qualities you hate. At this time, what are you going to do?" Seeing

Xia Youjie's face becoming more and more unhappy It looked good, and he was about to say a rebuttal in the next second. Hiiraeiji stepped forward and patted the tall boy on the shoulder, "Having said so much, actually I just want to tell you that there are many people in the world who cannot simply use spells. We should judge it by the standards of teachers and ordinary people. You can try to enjoy your work and follow the voice of your heart." The most important thing is not to blindly add too heavy a burden to yourself.

Protecting all ordinary people is indeed a great wish, but it is too heavy.

...It seems that it is time to arrange some special tasks for Xia Youjie through Xili Qingliu's vest. At least let Xia Youjie know the diversity of human species in the world. Don't let Xia Youjie know that the first two years of high school went too smoothly. When he suddenly realized that the forest was big and there were all kinds of birds, his mentality suddenly collapsed. .