6: I Couldn't Think Of Anything To Write So Have Some PWP

As Gerard continued to kiss Frank slowly, he felt a rush of heat spreading throughout his entire body, and even though he had been slightly terrified and on the edge of tears only minutes earlier, now he was overcome with an unexpected bout of lust.

Frank always did that to Gerard, no matter the situation. Even during the few fights they had gotten into, Gerard would instantly forget what he had been so furious about as soon as Frank pressed his lips against Gerard's - actually, most of their spats had ended in the bedroom now that Gerard thought about it.

They rarely ever argued anymore, and even though this wasn't anywhere close to a disagreement, it felt the same in a way, because Gerard was choosing to shove everything that was bothering him to the back of his mind in favor of savoring the feeling of Frank's lips sliding against his own. Gerard was done thinking about mysterious men that might be angels, or how he had almost died, and Frank had instantly sensed that, so now he was distracting him in the best way possible.

Gerard loved how he could lose himself in Frank, and that's exactly what he wanted to do right now. He didn't want to talk about what had happened this evening anymore, not when he could think of much better uses for both of their mouths than pointless chatter.

Frank's kisses were amazing, and Gerard would never get enough of the way their lips moved together effortlessly, or the way their bodies instinctively knew which way to turn to make the position comfortable for the both of them, but right now - Gerard wanted more.

In an attempt to make Frank understand his need without having to break the kiss and actually say something, Gerard slipped his tongue into Frank's mouth, moaning softly as Frank opened up for him.

It wasn't long before Frank's own moan sounded against Gerard's lips, his hands moving upward to tangle in Gerard's hair as he pulled their bodies even closer together. Gerard pressed himself against Frank eagerly, not wanting even an inch of space between the two of them.

When Frank pulled away for air, Gerard instantly attached his mouth to his neck, making sure to find that one spot that always had Frank gasping and writhing underneath him, and he wasn't disappointed with Frank's reaction.

Gerard knew Frank's body better than his own, which meant he knew every place that Frank truly loved to be touched; from the sensitive area on the side of his neck, to his earlobes, to the dip in his spine, to his inner thighs, and Gerard wanted to kiss every one of them right now.

Frank didn't object when Gerard pulled away from his neck so that he could remove the jacket that Frank had neglected to take off once they had arrived home, and Gerard didn't stop there. Next, he pulled Frank's shirt over his head, running his fingers over the newly exposed skin tenderly as Frank stared up at him with loving eyes.

"Come on baby - bedroom," Frank finally spoke, grabbing Gerard's hand before standing up from the couch quickly.

Gerard smiled to himself as he followed Frank into their room, taking the time to admire the red mark he had left on Frank's neck with his mouth. Gerard knew that Frank got teased at work for his numerous hickeys; his coworkers saying that Frank wasn't a teenager anymore, and that should have been a thing of the past, but Gerard loved marking Frank's skin, and Frank seemed to have no problem with it.

As soon as they entered the bedroom, Frank pulled Gerard toward him, dragging their lips together once more in a fiery kiss. It was tender and intense all at the same time, and Gerard quickly felt himself turning into putty in Frank's arms.

"Frank...I need you," Gerard whined when they both broke apart, their soft panting the only sound in the otherwise silent room.

"I know baby - just let me..." Frank trailed off as he began to disrobe Gerard, stripping him of his flannel and long sleeved shirt before dropping to his knees and slowly unzipping Gerard's jeans.