Jin nodded his head.

Namjoon hearts started to beat fast, his senses started to stop, a current pass through his body, he was on his reach he was about to cum but

Someone turns the door of knob and says  "Rm are you-"

As soon as jin saw hwasa peek her head inside the room he turns his face other side.

After seeing the position of Namjoon and Jin, hwasa shut the door instantly and walk away from there.

Namjoon didn't stopped his thrust for a second even after hearing his wife's voice and splurt his all cum inside Jin.

Namjoon leaves his whole weight next to Jin and cover himself with blanket and turns his back to Jin.

Jin is all wet with sweat, chest is heaving up and down due to the hot intercourse.

"Don't forget to take pills" Namjoon says again reminding him like an alarm.

Jin turns his face to the back of Namjoon which is showing the scratches he gave in the morning and ran his fingers on those marks.

Jin slide near Namjoon and wrap his hands on the waist of Namjoon and back hug him from behind while putting his forhead on the back neck and whisper "I-I want-want a b-ba-"

"Stop there" Namjoon grunt and gets up from the bed, pulled the side cabinet which has pills of stopping pregnancy and throw it on the bed.

And heads towards the bathroom without turning back to look at the crying male.

.............

In somewhere in the seoul..

"King all the drugs have arrived just now" Hoseok said to the guy who's sitting on his throne throwing daggers on his prey who's on his knees tied up in front of him pleading for his life.

Like always with furrowed brows he just nodded his head with deadpan face.

King signal his one gaurd with two fingers who's standing next to him for a cigarette.

As soon as he gets the cigarette and place the cigarette in between his thin lips his guards instantly lit the lighter.

The king inhale and exhale with such sexiness that the women gaurds present there get wet just by looking at him

The Mafia king is intimidating, scary and cruel but no one can match his level of handsomeness and sexiness, the king is a walking Greek god.

He gets up from the throne and gets down from the stairs while taking slow steps. The screeching of boot is echoing through the huge quite palace.