1. Girls/Girls/Boys

Start from the beginning

"Hey Brendon. Do you want to work on a song together?" Spencer asked.

"Sure dude. Got any ideas?" I asked.

"Nope. Do you?" Great. Now we're stuck.

"No, sadly," I replied. "Hey Dallon! You wanna work with us?"

"Of course!" He yelled back. I smiled and turned to Spencer, who rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Lover boy," He mumbled under his breath. I laughed and smacked his arm.

"Shut up," I laughed. Dallon was sitting next to me, looking very confused.

"What's so funny?" He asked, eyebrows knitting together.

"Oh it's nothing. He just did something stupid," I lied. Spencer knows to keep his mouth shut.

"Oh, okay. So any ideas?" He asked. We shook our heads.

"Me either," He said. Well, we're fucked.

"Let's just play instruments and think of some good ideas for this song. Brendon, work on lyrics," Spencer suggested. I nodded and took out my notebook and started to drift off in my thoughts. Most of my ideas are coming from my secret attraction towards Dallon, so I have to put those to the side. If not, he'll ask questions, and he can tell when I lie, so it's no use.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the day. Time to go home!

"Hey, wait up!" I heard Dallon call out from behind me. I turned around and waited for him to catch up.

"You're my ride home. And I need to tell you something," He said. I saw the small smile on his face and knew someone had caused it. I secretly hoped it was me, but it wasn't.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked as I drove towards Dallon's.

"Oh, you know that girl Caitlyn that I like?" He asked. Oh, that whore.

"Uh, yeah? What about her?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. It's obvious. He asked her out.

"Well, I asked her to be my girlfriend today! And she said yes!" He exclaimed. I pretended to be excited and happy for him, but this actually broke my heart. I knew I needed to be happy for him, but I just can't be. That's supposed to be me that makes him happy, not her. She's just a girl that goes around and sleeps with guys, nothing special. I can deliver the love he needs, she can't.

"Dude, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied.

"Well, I asked because you passed my house," He chuckled a bit.

"Shit!" I said, frustrated. I turned around and went back towards his house.

"Well, thanks for the ride. I'll see you tomorrow!" He smiled. He shut my door and went up his porch steps. I pulled away and went down the street to a stop sign. I decided to call Ryan. We need to talk.

"Hey dude," He said when he answered.

"Hey, so I was wondering if I could come over for a bit? I need to talk. Now," I said, my voice cracking. I was holding back my emotions. For now.

"Yeah. You heading over here now?" He asked. I nodded, but realized he couldn't see me. Wow Brendon, just wow.

"Yeah, I'll see you in five," I said. He hung up and I drove straight to his house.

I got out of my car, tears falling slowly down my face. Ryan came running and hugged me tight.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up. You're ruining your eyeliner," He said. He took me to his bathroom and helped me fix my eyeliner.

"There. Now, want to tell me what's wrong?" He stated. I nodded and went to his bed.

"Well, Dallon asked his crush out today," I started. I went to say something else, but he cut me off.

"Oh, it's about him again. You know, he'd be lucky to have you," Ryan said.

"He's homophobic, Ry," I reminded him.

"I know. Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" He questioned. Seriously, Ryan?

"Once again, he's--"

"Homophobic. He may reject you, but if he's really your friend, he'd stick around. And you get to relieve some stress and tension that's been building up," He explained. It sounded like a good idea, but he doesn't know him like I do. Dallon would flip his shit if he knew I was gay, there's no telling what he'll do if he knew I liked him.

"Fine, I'll try. Can we do something fun today? I don't want to dwell on this anymore," I asked.

"Sure. Want to go to the park and be kids again? It'll be fun!" He asked, putting his shoes on. I smiled and nodded.

We ran outside and started towards the park. Ryan tripped over a rock and scraped his hands, but laughed it off. He would do that all the time when we were kids. He'd fall and laugh it off.

We got to the park and ran straight for the swings. There was only one open at the time and I sat in it first.

"Hey, not fair!" He whined. I stuck my tongue out and laughed at him.

"Get out of my seat, Urie!" He shouted, pushing me.

"Fight me, Ross!" I laughed and let him push me. He eventually gave up and sat next to me on the floor. We were laughing and having a good time, like we usually do.

Some kid got off of a swing next to mine and Ryan jumped up at the opportunity.

"Mine!" He screamed. He sat in the swing and kicked his legs back and forth like a child.

Ryan was right. This was fun.

(11-2-16)
Boi I finally got around to editing this piece of trash. I'm only going to edit certain parts as they come up since I'm lazy asf. I hate this fic so much turn around while you still can.