49. Lizard Between Our Kiss

Start from the beginning

I didn't do anything and came out of the room and got her shocked stare. "Mom... You can go... It's not a big deal " I told her. Mom smiled a little because of her silliness.

" Yeh kya tha? ( what was that) " Asked I, keeping hands on my waist.

" Mo.... Mo... " And she couldn't say more than that mo mo mo.

" Chup " Grabbing her hand, I took her to my room.

(shut up)

I closed the door and heard her saying, "Shrey, you didn't throw him outside...what if he comes in this room too? "

" Then I will know that he likes you "

" Really? What about you? Don't you like me! You saw your girlfriend was scared of that animal but still didn't do anything " She tried to complain in her baby voice.

" Come on that lizard was small and cute" Holding her hand, I took her to my bed to sit " Cute like you" I added .

" What? You're calling me lizard "

I didn't say that but when she wants to think it, let her. So I nodded with a grin on my face.

She gave me puppy eyes and said, " Tumne mera mazak udaya " ( you're making fun of mine)

"how will I sleep in that room tonight? That lizard is still there " She added.

" Then sleep with me" My last words left a naughty smirk on my face. I expected to see pink tint, blush on her face because of my words just like all the other sweet girlfriends will do but she... She gave me being the most shameless girlfriend alive.

" Fir suhag raat mein maza nhi ayega "

( then we won't enjoy our first night)

I laughed and saw her smiling too.

" Okay enough Arini, now come here and give me a hug jaldi ( fast) " Just as I said, she climbed on my bed and wrapped her arms around me. I took the blanket over and hugged her back. I didn't forget to pass a look on the door to make sure if it was closed or not. Obviously I didn't want to get caught by mom once again.

I brought her heart closer to my chest and pressed there. " I can hear your heart beats " She stated, putting a hand on my chest. That little action hitched my breath as I groaned inside.

" They are calm, like a song "

I smiled and started moving my fingers on her hair. They were silky, not too long, not too short, black and smooth. I loved moving my fingers on her hair. As if I was addicted to them.

" You are warm "

I felt like giggling now. I brought her closer to my body and locked in my arms. When I downed my face, found her already looking at me. I raised my brows. And she crawled little up. Her hands rested on my shoulders and she asked, " Shrey.... Can you kiss me? "

I raised my brows more.

" Why not? Come here " I pulled her to me. I was smiling and so as she. But before I could touch her lips with mine, she put her palm between our lips and that led me kissing her palm.

" You told me to kiss you... Now let me obey your words " I removed her palm and again tried to lean but this time I felt like something falling on my forehead. But what could come? I shrugged that and focused on our 'about to happen kiss' but Arini's face seemed terrific this time.

I frowned and shook her face a little. As if I somehow turned on any switch on her that made her scream so loud

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " She pointed towards my forehead so I touched there and held something. When I brought that in front of my eyes I saw... I was holding a lizard.

What?

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I screamed.

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" She screamed too while running to me. She held my hand and started jerking it. " Shrey throw it... Shoooooo shoooo away... He will eat you.... Monster... Aaaaaaaaa"

I threw that away but screamed " Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

" Ho kya raha hai aj ghar meinnnnnn haaaaaaa" And the next scream was from mom.

( what's happening today in this house ?)

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻