CHAPTER ELEVEN

Daniel's recent enlistment with the prestigious talent agency - PTJ Entertainment has shed light on the reasons behind his lack of attendance at school.

No wonder why he doesn't come to school often no more, since his training conflicted his school schedule.

You joined the others who were looking at Daniel's profile picture and you were amazed also.

"F/N, athletes are better than celebrities don't you think? Like boxers."

Zack asked you feeling his narcissistic self come out again while you and Mira stayed quiet not entertaining the male.

"Any studio can take pictures like this." Jiho crossed his arms, trying to hide that he was a bit jealous.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You sat on the table with Vasco and Jace, ever since the incident that happened before that involved Jake and Gun made you three more closer.

"You're a celebrity, Daniel?!"

Vasco heard about the news and Daniel chuckled and shook his head, telling him that he's only a trainee together with Duke.

But the silly man misunderstood what trainee practically meant, insisting that Daniel was really a celebrity already.

"I can be your manager, I'll take a very good care of you!" Vasco still persist the male and even his eyes glimmered.

Your E/C eyes looked at them and laughed seeing their idiotic interaction. You and Jace had no plans in stopping Vasco because it was adorable witnessing Vasco as pure as this.

"I want me and F/N to check your agency, Daniel! As your managers!"

"What? I didn't signed up to be his manager...." You trailed off and sighed. Gazing on Daniel, his face turned to an anxious one.

Especially that Vasco had no plans in stopping convincing Daniel to go to the agency, with you.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Standing in between the two males as you gazed at the tall building at your fore. You can't believe that you're outside at the PTJ entertainment.

Vasco couldn't hide his amazement that he felt like he just saw the most coolest thing ever. His cheeks were tainted red and eyes shining in excitement.

"You rock Daniel!"

He had mistaken that Daniel was already an influencer despite Daniel trying his best to explain what a trainee is earlier.

"What happened to your ears Duke?" You asked with a worried tone to your voice as you happened to notice the smaller male's ear covered in bandages for some reason.

"U-Uhm well....er..." Duke didn't revealed anything when a sudden wave of shrieks was heard because of something.

The pink haired idol just exited the building with his bodyguards. Journalists and fans piled up together flashing their camera to DG who didn't entertained them.

You moved your eyes to his and realized the two of you met eye contact. Feeling uncomfortable, you tried avoiding him just like how Daniel was trying to do.

"A convenience store, is that all?"

Daniel's expression changed and DG seemed to know something that no one was supposed to. You were puzzled on what it meant and felt the atmosphere heavier.

"And the daughter of a prostitute?"

DG added, his tone was like he was mocking you and his face was emotionless. He entered the van and slammed it shut no longer entertaining you and Daniel.