CHAPTER SIX

After the unsettling incident, a sense of calm returned. You were on the verge of enjoying the food that was served at the cafeteria.

Not until,

"Eat up, Crystal! I heard you love broiled fish." A voice interrupted your thoughts and saw a pile of the served fish on Crystal's tray.

She was a newly transferred student in your department but because of her appearance, she's often picked to be bullied by your classmates.

Crystal looked upset but choose to be quiet seeing how much food she has on her tray while the girls that surrounded her laughed.

"Oh! I like broiled fish too!"

You stabbed your chopstick on the pile of broiled fish to pick up a few and placed it on your tray as an irk mark appeared on your forehead but your face looked calm as usual.

Yui flinched at your sudden entrance and saw you grabbing the fish from Crystal.

"A-Ah! You didn't told me you liked boiled fish as well, F/N...I could've gave my boiled fish to you." Yui felt awkward seeing you sit beside Crystal who had a blank stare at you.

"Damn it! At first she was hitting on Daniel and Zack, now F/N too?!" Yui thought to herself.

The other girls that were basically "friends" with Crystal went to sit on a vacant table leaving Crystal behind and Yui felt prideful as she didn't apologized.

You happily ate your food but Crystal stared at hers on the spot where the boiled fish were before but mostly eaten by you.

"It's her...from the auction."

Crystal was scanning your figure without your knowledge. She then averted her gaze when you finally noticed she was staring at you for seconds now.

"Aren't you gonna eat Crystal?" You asked and stuffed handful of rice on your mouth.

Crystal looked back on her food and slowly ate it. There was a moment of silence only both of you were busy chewing on your foods.

"Don't help me, I can stand with my own."

The smaller female mumbled and her tone was filled with determination. You on the other hand, looked down on her and swallowed your food.

"I know. I just like broiled fish."

You told her and that answer was totally not Crystal was expecting.

She felt strange towards you, unpredictable to be exact unlike Daniel who was so transparent about his emotions.

"You're strong and independent, don't ever change that."

Her eyes laid on you and noticed your sweet smile, for the first time she felt comfortable to someone not as quick as this.

"Thank you." She felt a weight got released from her. Maybe her judgement was wrong after all about you being a spoiled brat back then during the festival.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

You had nothing to do, planning to remove your boredom by taking a short stroll in the streets. It was after school and you made your way to the convenience store.

"W-Welcome!" A nervous cashier greeted as you entered the store. Strange, he was very familiar of you but he was just a stranger in your eyes.

"It's F/N..." Small Daniel felt a bit upset as he thought you won't talk to him in this body of his.

Placing a few bars of chocolate and paid for it, you recognized who the person was Infront of you.

"Aren't you Daniel's roommate?"