▓ 8.5

SEOYOON WAKES UP GROGGILY WITH SIYOON'S ARM LATCHED TIGHTLY AROUND HER .

Why is his grip so strong...?

This isn't good, I need to take a shower and go for the photoshoot for the drama–

She musters all the strength she can and breaks free, seeing some blood rush to her arm.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

SEOYOON STEPS OUT OF THE SHOWER, ONLY TO SEE SIYOON HUNCHED OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER, LOOKING CRAZY.

"Siyoon...?"

Her breath hitches, as she notices the glint in his eye, the same one from when he was outside her house.

He turns seeing her, with tears brimming in his eyes. Seoyoon softens.

"Seoyoon, why did you leave—I—did I do anything wrong? Please stay. I can't—without you I—"

Seoyoon caresses his face, wiping the tears away, not noticing his widened smile as he engulfs her in a hug.

The first tantrum he throws out of many.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"SIYOON-AH," she says to him lovingly, though the comfort she gave him was like a mother to a child. He hummed in response, massaging her back as she was atop his thighs.

"I need to go for a shoot—I'll be an actress in a drama..."

He waited for her to continue.

"I was thinking, do you want to drive me there? It would be good for you to get some fresh air. I could say that you're my bodyguard or something."

"...Siyoon?"

"Of course!" the male said, trying to voice his answer in an unclingy manner.

Seoyoon smiled, continuing, "I'll toss you my keys."

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

SIYOON WAS VERY CLOSE TO SNAPPING, SEEING THE MALE ACTOR HOLD HER HAND.

Seoyoon and A-list actor Park Woobin were faced by dozens of flashes for their new drama. Both were dressed in doctor outfits, and the photo set was a run down hospital wing.

Seoyoon was holding a torch light, while Woobin held her hand and pretended to whisper something in her ear.

"Is Ms. Hwang's bodyguard okay...?" a member of the crew said, though hushed by another fellow crew member.

Siyoon was currently crushing an empty plastic bottle in his right hand as he stared at the two celebrities.

"Seoyoon-ssi, do you mind leaning a bit back into Woobin?"

Siyoon was now extremely close to chucking the empty bottle at both the male actor and the director.

But never Seoyoon, of course he wouldn't hit her.

Seoyoon walked over to the director to ask for advice on how to pose, running through some other ideas. The two conversed, and she walked back on set, but not before discreetly winking and blowing a kiss in Siyoon's direction.

The action sent a wave of relief through the male, unknowingly causing the two staff members behind him to calm down as well.

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

THE FILMING OF EPISODE ONE OF "WING 505" WENT SMOOTHLY.

The Yoon duo were about to leave, but the call of Seoyoon's name stopped her.

"Seoyoon-ah, can I get your number?" her fellow actor asked, dimples shining through his face.

Siyoon stepped in front of her protectively.

She gently pushed him away.

Woobin was getting red, realising the implications of his question. "Waif–not in that way–I meant,  that uh, basicallytheteamismakingagroupchatandwehaventgottenyournumberyet!"

Surprisingly, Seoyoon heard every word. She asked him for his phone so she could key in his number. Siyoon eyed the other male with distrust.

"Seoyoon-ah, I uh, actually–"

"Ms.  Hwang, you have a fanmeet in an hour, we must leave immediately —"

Siyoon immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her manager, the three of them heading to her car.

guys im writing this on holiday in a foreign country on my phone so sorry for the errors

also i missed writing this story ngkglgl this chapter is pretty short sorruyy