▓ 5

( q: do you guys want more memes? )

SEOYOON WALKED ARM IN ARM WITH TAERI. Seojun walked next to the girls with his eyes glued to his phone. He was playing Genshin, Seoyoon noted. The amount of cash he lost from his monthly salary because of that game surprised Seoyoon, but she didn't really care. He could do whatever he wanted with his money. He was a boy after all.

And boys didn't need to worry about being married off to someone twice their age.

Seoyoon rolled her eyes at her thought. Way to be pessimistic, she noted. She tuned out from what Taeri was saying -- she knows she should feel bad, but Taeri talked like, a lot, and it was till the extent that it was difficult to remember everything the girl said on a daily basis. Seoyoon really hoped that Taeri would have someone to listen to all the words she said one day, though.

Fingers crossed that that someone would be DaeSang. Seoyoon stared at the ground for a good two seconds, before tripping over absolutely nothing at all.

"I swear to -"

Taeri somehow managed to dislodge herself from Seoyoon's grasp, making Seoyoon fall right into someone's arms.

"Seoyoo/Siyoo-?!"

"Yah, Hwang Seoyoon. Who's this guy?" Both Taeri and Seojun asked in unison.

Both Siyoon and Seoyoon glanced at each other for a second. She was about to open her mouth when,

"I'm Seoyoon-ah's boyfriend." 

How does he know my name? I know he told me his...but I insisted on not telling him.

Seojun and Taeri looked at Seyoon for confirmation. Silence. Which, in Seoyoon lingo, meant yes. Seojun and Taeri's hands were cupping each others faces.

"Our Seoyoon - "

"- has finally grown up!" 

They said, with sparkles in their eyes. Seoyoon could notice tears in their eyes. She really, really wanted to die on the spot then and there. Oh wait. That itself would be embarrassing. With a sigh, she linked Siyoon's arm in hers, and said to the two,

"I've gotta go. See you guys tomorrow for lunch?"

It was comical how they simply nodded and jolted away, leaving the "couple" in peace. 

It was strange, Siyoon thought. How comfortable her hand was in his. He explained everything that had happened to him with the whole Jeongim fiasco. Seoyoon could only nod, feeling slightly sympathetic towards said girl.

For someone that looked so happy all the time, Jeongim had never acted sad or pitiful in front of Seoyoon. Seoyoon's thumb unconsciously rubbed against his hand, and Siyoon resisted the urge to pin her against the nearby walls and smash his lips against hers.

Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it.

"- do it. I was wondering how you managed to come back to the real world. " Siyoon could only nod at her words. "Anyway, you got a place to stay?" Seoyoon asked him. Siyoon nodded his head once again and leaned down next to her ear.

"I managed to cut a deal with my former CEO." he whispered. Seoyoon smirked, before ruffling his hair slightly, taking advantage of his temporary height. He let out a breath he didn't realised he'd been holding in.

That day, Baek Siyoon came to a conclusion - Hwang Seoyoon's touch felt like home.

note : just wanted to clarify that Siyoon has told Seoyoon about his whole idol career and stuff in their little dreamland before (:

"Thanks for walking me home, but...how'd you know where I live, Yoon-ah?" Seoyoon asked, a serious tone lacing her voice. Siyoon's eyes visibly darkened. 

"Hwang Seoyoon. Famous teenage model. You really thought I wouldn't try to find you once I got out of that hellhole?" he asked, smiling throughout. He placed a hand on her left shoulder, lightly squeezing it and leaning in further to her.

He took a lock of her black her and brought it near his nose, smelling it.

"My darling Seoyoonie... reality no longer keeps us apart, you're finally mine now."

"You're my woman in a wedding dress, and I am your groom. Don't forget that."

His words were barely a whisper and Seoyoon's expression had a twinge of fear in it. His behaviour was rather concerning. But she'd let it slide...for now. After all, this was simply a dramatic scheme, was it not?

This...semi-madness would not go too far, right?

"...Right." Seoyoon said, not breaking her confident facade. She wasn't afraid. She was not. Afraid. She gave him a close eyed smile before giving him a peck on the cheek. Siyoon's eyes widened and he was about to say something, however Seoyoon ran into her house before he could.

"..." 

"She missed." He finally said before rubbing his cheek. But she's not afraid of me. She loves me.

She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. She loves me.

Baek Siyoon's smile grew wider as her thought to himself, 

No one else will have her. No one. 

Poor Seoyoon...She won't know what's coming.

Pretty short chapter you guys, sorry ! I've been feeling really out of it lately. On the verge of crying everyday, sad girl things, yk? Moving on from that, thanks for 648 reads! I love yall - muah <3

Song recc of today : Dealer by Lana Del Rey

Also wish me luck - I'm tryna convince my Dad to get me an electric guitar.