▓ 2

"SO, HOW WAS YOUR DAY, SIYOON ?" THE WOMAN IN WHITE ASKS HIM

He brings her hand onto his head, and she slowly ruffles his white hair. The colour of her dress could blend into the background of the dreamscape around them. Siyoon couldn't bear to see her disappear. He'd do anything to taint the white of her dress so he'd be able to see her better.

"It was alright, the nurses came and went." She narrowed her eyes at the man. Siyoon raised his hands in defence.

"Okay, okay, I haven't tried going back. But I just want to stay with you a little longer, isn't that alright? " his eyes were pleading, yet staring at the ground. The woman let out a small sigh.

Manchild...

Her eyes remained closed, deep in thought as she wondered what she should reply his question with. Her eyes were closed for so long that Siyoon wondered if she was asleep. His hand reached towards her face, and he took a deep breath, attempting to remove the pale white mask that covered the space around her eyes.

"Siyoon." she warned, and he stepped back.

"Sorry, " he muttered, slightly ashamed. The woman said nothing, and let out another sigh, before turning around, wanting to leave, but a pair of arms were slung around her shoulder.

To Siyoon's surprise, instead of letting go, she leaned back into him, ever so slightly. The man drowned in the slightest bit of affection she gave him.

"I wish this could last forever." she murmured under her breath, before cursing, hoping the man behind her didn't. He had let go now, and she turned to face him once more, watching as he waved to her excitedly. The smallest hint of a smile appeared on her face, as she faded into the whiteness of the area around her.

Siyoon stared at where the girl once was, racking his brains on how he would make her wish come true.

"I like you, please date me !" A very tired looking Seoyoon stares down at the male student who just confessed to her. She pities him, she's lived this scene dozens of times already.

"I'm sorry, I can't accept it. Thank you for your affections, though I can't return them." her eyes held a certain amount of sincerity in them that the boy's heart started beating twice as fast. "I- IT'SOK !"

He had ran away. Seoyoon glances at her empty ring finger, then at the date on the whiteboard. The warmth in her eyes seemed to die down ever so slightly.

"Wow! Wasn't that a senior? Yah, Hwang Seoyoon, your popularity seems to just double by the day!" a familiar figure decides that it's just the time to ruin her hair. "Ugh, will you stop doing that?"

Hwang Seojun clicks his tongue twice, before looking away to push back his hair.

"You're so fricking cliché. When are you gonna stop pushing your hair every five seconds?" Seoyoon's brother sticks out his tongue in response, making her roll her eyes.

"Oh yeah, we've got a shoot later this afternoon. Don't be late! I'm getting tired of covering for you all the time." she says, before rummaging through her bag for a stick of chewing gum.

"You- Wait... is that a new piercing?? Why didn't you tell me about it?!" Seojun brushes back some of her hair and inspects the helix piercing on the girl's left ear. A chain dangled from it, connecting it to the first piercing the girl had, on her earlobe.

"Aww, if you'd told me about it, we could've matched." Seojun whined.

His voice lowered into a whisper.

"You know the public goes wild whenever the attractive looking Hwang twins match."

Seoyoon replied with a wordless nod. In a split second, Seojun's expression morphed back to normal. Smiling like a fox, he took his seat next to her. Fame seemed to be an endless cycle the two were trapped in, so they tried to minimise the amount of arguments they had.

Besides Siyoon, Seoyoon only had Seojun. And maybe that was all she needed for now.

After photoshoots, Seoyoon had a lot of "in between" time. She didn't have any particular place to be, and she felt that her time would honsetly be wasted at home. Thus, she usually wandered around, from convenience stores to listening to her favourite artists in the park. It was around 5.30pm, and she was walking from the convimenience store to the park.

"Ah!" Seoyoon's eyes widened as a cup of coffee spilled onto her hoodie.

Jeongim's eyes widened too, feeling so embarrassed that she could die. She looked up to see the most breathtaking woman in the world, yet her eyes darted to the skirt of the woman's uniform.

She- she's from Somang High! This means...that hoodie probably cost a fortune! Oh no, how am I going to pay her back -

"That's the coffee from the new cafe that opened, right? I heard it costs a ton... Sorry you had to waste it. I saw a really long queue outside it just now. Here, let me pay you back." Seoyoon's hand slupped into her pockets, feeling around for her wallet.

She took out a 20,000 won note and gave it to Jeongim.

"Oh, this is too much, I'm so sorry about your hoodie - "

"Nah, it's fine. This was my least favourite hoodie anyway." she was going to keep walking, when...

"Wait! Can I get your name? So I can pay you back when the time comes?" Jeongim asked. Seoyoon grinned.

"Hwang Seoyoon. I love your hair, by the way." Seoyoon continued her walk back home after that.

A few moments later...

"AH IM SO STUPID ! I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN HER NUMBER JUST NOW! :( " Jeongim thought to herself.

"Hwang Seoyoon...That lady was so pretty...and nice, too. I hope to see her again." A light blush covered her face, as she pushed her bangs to the side. She might or not have dreamt about her that night, alerting the keen eyes of a certain white-haired male.

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF TWITWD (THE WOMAN IN THE WHITE DRESS):

"You see her too?!?!"

"You know her!?!"

"Yeah, I like marshmallows."