▓ 6

filler chapter *dies cutely* btw there's mentions of sexual thoughts in this chapter along w some sm!t + use of vulgarities. yall can skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable (it doesn't rlly affect the plot) for the record, this is my first time writing smut so it'll probably suck heh wattpad is having issues too. 🤡🔥

SEOYOON STOOD IN A CUTE BROWN RIBBED DRESS WHICH HUGGED HER BODY TIGHTLY, OUTSIDE THE ADDRESS SIYOON SENT HER, BEFORE KNOCKING THE DOOR A FEW TIMES.

A clang was heard in his house, before she was greeted with the sight of Siyoon wiping his wet hair. His eyes widened when he took in the sight of an absolutely gorgeous Siyoon.

He shut the door closed without inviting her in.

His hands shot to his upper thighs as he pat himself a couple of times, and his face was burning red.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Seoyoon still remained outside and she called his name quietly.

"Siyoon-ah?"

Oh, how he wished she'd just scream his name. Taking in a deep breath, he managed to suck it up and remain cool. Not for long, though.

"Woah, this is your new place? Cool." She linked his arm in hers, and their hips touched ever so slightly. Shit, shit, shit, shitttt. Siyoon thought, as a certain body part of his grew larger. Seoyoon, who noticed him remaining silent, brushed back his hair and tiptoed slightly to feel his temperature.

"You seem to be unwell, Siyoon-ah. I think I'll come by some other day."

Her touch lingered on his forehead for a while, and Siyoon's cheeks burned even more. Seoyoon abruptly started walking to the door, not wanting to disturb the supposedly ill person.

She was faced away from him, almost about to open the door, when Siyoon rushed over to her, fell to his knees and looked to her with the most pathetic expression.

"Seoyoon, pl-please?"

Seoyoon smirked, and the facade that she thought he was sick was now gone. "Is that a question or a plead? I'll only take the latter."

Siyoon's expression turned more desperate, like a beggar's. Seoyoon bent down and reached her hands out to cup his cheeks, before they travelled down to lower regions. She worked slow, teasing him as much as she could. Siyoon grew tenser with every minute passing by. She was about to bend down, her clothed body meeting his, when she spoke, "Siyoon-ah, where's the bedroom?"

Siyoon grinned maniacally before standing up. However, he was stopped, with Seoyoon's foot on his chest.

"Did I say you could stand?" His heartrate tripled at those words. He gulped, not daring to speak, and instead, chose to shake his head instead. "I'll forgive you this once," she continued and beckoned him to show her his room.

SEOYOON LET OUT A SIGH AS SHE RUFFLED HER HAIR IN SIYOON'S BED. Her parents would probably kill her for not being home yet. She was about to leave, but Siyoon's hand caught hers unconsciously. Fuck them. She thought to herself, plopping back in the bed.

Siyoon, whose face is away from her grins menacingly.

JEONGIM RAPS HER KNUCKLES AGAINST SIYOON'S DOOR. To her surprise, a tired looking Seoyoon opens it. "Seoyoon!" she mutters. Seoyoon leans her arm against the doorframe and answers with a quiet "sup,".

Seoyoon's eyes widened when she noticed the bruised cheek of Jeongim. "Oh hun," she whispers before caressing the bruise slightly.

"Come on in,"

When Jeongim stepped in, tears fell uncontrollably. She cried into Seoyoon's neck and Seoyoon didn't speak, merely stroking the girl's hair, muttering silent "there, there"s.

THE REALITY OF BULLYING IN KOREA WAS INDEED SAD. For a country that was glorified in dramas and pop songs, the reality some teens faced was much different.

Was what Seoyoon as she watched Netflix with Jeongim on her lap. Siyoon was to her left pouting, thinking "That should be me" as he glared at Jeongim.

Jeongim immediately got up as episode one of Alice in Borderland started playing.

wattpad is shit today :( have some memes.

THE MEMES ARE NOT LOADING WTF

I HATE YOU WATTPAD