Nine

Arjun's pov:

"Sanskriti Shankar-  born 25 May 1997, also known as Sam, is an Indian actress, playback singer and television personality...

I kept reading the information a gasp escaped my lips...

Singer aa?... (Singer...)

I closed my mouth and read the following information, "she is an kollywood actress..."

Kollywood?

I searched it on my mobile and found that, Kollywood is the informal name derived from Kodambakkam in Chennai (Tamilnadu), the base of Tamil-language film industry...

Ohh no Arjun you don't even know the basics about her job... Shame on you man!...

Followed by that I searched the references like, Hollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood and Mollywood... Remembering the names and it's meaning wasn't that tough though...

I had already searched about Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone... I accept that the way he look at her was so good but I'm sure,

I admires krithi, more than Ranveer admires Deepika...

Continuing my paused work I found many information about her like the name of her father- Shankar, a famous music composer... Her mother is Saranya and She is their only daughter...

She done her schooling in xyz higher secondary school, her post graduation in English literature was from the abc women's college...

Her first movie name was, Room no 101- a crime thriller movie followed by 'lover's park'- a rom-com family entertainer and she had done many more films which was either a blockbuster or a decent hit...

The movie she done lastly was wrapped up 2 days before which was named as, 'College dairies'- a youth entertainer...

Scrolling down he saw many information regarding her physique like her height and weight, and personal likes, such as her favourite colour, food, favourite actor, actress, etc...

"Height - 5'2 feet, Weight- 55 kg, favourite colour- Purple, favourite food- curd rice/pizza, favourite actor- Vijay, favourite actress- Trisha Krishnan..."

Great Arjun you got to know about her alot... Keep going, you can do better yaar...

Patting his shoulder on his own he smiled and continued to read until his eyes landed on the most expected information...

"Relationship status of Sanskriti Shankar- SINGLE..."

Fantastic...

After years, my lips enlarged into a grin... If she is truly single that's really a great news... Now I only needs to make her accept me as the love of her life...

Yes, I had already fixed that she will be the love of my life, my queen, my better half and my everything, cause she made me feel something that I haven't felt with anyone else before... The things she was doing to me was strange but I liked it...

Just seeing her smile made me happy... I know that was strange but what to do, I feel so...

when ever she was around me I couldn't focus on anything else, when she wasn't around, then too I can't focus on anything because she has occupied my mind and heart...

Before meeting her, I thought that the function of heart is to pump blood and nothing else... But she proved me wrong, heart has many other responsibilities too..

I didn't know if I could ever get her, because I myself was afraid to let her into my life... It was dangerous that means it can be a threat for her life too...