Six

Arjun's pov:

What is she doing here?

This is the one question that was ringing inside my head for along time and I haven't got an answer yet...

I can see her sitting in the first raw after finishing some traditional rituals like doing Pooja to the idol of murugan and lightening the lamp...

From the past one hour I just happened to came across only one useful thing, which is knowing her name...

Yes I know her name now, it's Sanskriti...

Her name sounds nice just like her and I lov- nope I liked it...

Sanskriti alise Sam...

She was talking with the principal about something and had a cute expression which suits her bunny face...

Suddenly breaking everyone's trance the anchor came to the stage again and started to shout to gain other's attention... She was saying some blah blah stuffs for wasting time and later she called krithi to the stage...

I know it's Sanskriti or Sam, but that was for other's... For me it's krithi...

I gazed at her who was climbing the stairs looking so gorgeous and wait what?

Gorgeous?!...

Seriously Arjun something big had happened to you and you must shut it down before the things get complicated...

Stopping my mind voice I gazed at her who was now smiling at the anchor and was holding a Mike in her hands... The crowd was still mad and was shouting their lungs out calling her name...

"Wow Sam, you are amazing, just looking like a wow in the saree and seriously no doubt why the boys are going crazy on you, you are just too cute and adorable gurlll..." The anchor squealed with her sweet coated words and krithi just chuckled to her each compliments...

For the first time I truly agree with the anchor, she is indeed adorable...

"Okeii guyss, here is Sanskriti, our own Sam for you ..." The anchor girl shouted through the Mike but I didn't dare to take my eyes off from krithi...

"Recent times la neraya blockbuster movies nammalukaaga kudutha sanskriti,  ippo Namma kooda irukaanga, Avunga kooda interact panna porom, naan questions kekka poren, neengalum kekka poreenga adhuku ellam Avunga answer panna poraanga...." (In recent times she had given alot of blockbusters for us , and now she is here with us to celebrate the tamil new year, to interact, to have a questionnaire section... And many more...)

The girl continued to speak but I was totally zoned out hearing her, what was she barking...

Blockbuster movies?

Is she a director or a producer or an actress?

I don't know but for the first time I felt curious to know about someone else who was not at all related to me in any manner...

"Hlooo makkaleyyy...." (Hloo guyssss....)

Her voice was heard as a squeal and the whole auditorium started to go insane again...

I can feel my lips curving up seeing her eyes glowing and to be honest I was surprised about myself...

For the first time seeing someone smiling made me happy other than Abhi, my lifeline...

Abhirami was my only sister and the only person who can see me smiling... In this whole world she was the only person who was capable of making me smile... But today krithi too had joined the club...