One

In the early morning sun was peaking outside, melting the dew over the grass and trees of the huge forest... A girl who was in her late twenties was running inside the forest holding her flawless yellow gown and was giggling to herself turning back occasionally...

A man similar to her age or older than her followed her behind with a laugh while the camera man was following them behind, capturing the scene perfectly...

Running around for a minute he got hold of her wrist and pulled her back into his arms before wounding his hands around her waist... Both of them breathed hard while she had a terrified expression seeing his charming smirk...

She saw him pleadingly and he shook his head negatively before pulling his hands up to trace her cheeks while the background was filled with the smooth melody... She closed her eyes and smiled when he blowed air on her face...

Pulling her more closer he bend over to her ears and traced his nose down to her neck and collarbone... Fisting his coat over his broad shoulder she closed her eyes with a smile... He placed a feathery kiss on her visible shoulder blade and pulled back before looking into her eyes directly...

Capturing this scene was itself a bliss to the movie crew as the chemistry between the pair was going high and high by each passing second... He released her waist from his hold and took a flower crown from the inside of his yellow coat...

Her eyes widened in surprise and she saw him with parted lips while he winked at her causing her to blush... Chuckling at her pink cheeks he made her wore the crown and she closed her eyes giggling... Her face was adorned by a beautiful smile showing her dimple and he reciprocated it before pulling her inside his arms...

"Cut... Perfect!...." The director shouted extremely overjoyed and jumped off from his place before rushing to the duo, engulfing them in a bone crushing hug whom were chuckling at his excitement... Pulling back from them he held their shoulders on either side and shook them vigorously...

"ohh my gawddd guys, you both are amazing... What a chemistry, what an eye contact, ohh my goodness... you both are going to be the trending pair of Kollywood... Ovoru shot um appudi vandhurukku, vera maari vera maari..."(each and every shot has came out amazingly, out standing...)

He praised them shaking his head clapping his hands while the duo smiled at him... The director turned to the heroine and said

"Sam what a smile yaar, ohh my lord girl, just wait and watch your fan boys are going to die..." He said enthusiastically and she laughed at his comment,

"sir yen sir neenga vera, idhellam romba over uu sir..."(ohhh noo sir, this is too muchhh...)She said laughing and the director protested her,

"over ellam onnum illa nee vena paaru indha song release aanadhum avanunga ellam vayitherichal laye saaga poraanunga, appudi oru chemistry... Shiva summa solla koodaathu pichuteenga ponga, and paathu paa, song release aanathum wife kitta irundhu nalla vaanga poreenga prepared aa irundhu konga..."(Definitely no Sam, you just wait and watch once the song got released your boys will die in jealousy... And about you Shiva, you had done a great job young man... But at the same time be careful as well, after all you had a wife with a possessive heart...)

He teased the movie hero and he gave a horrified expression thinking about his lady love while the duo laughed at his state...

"Aiyoo sir yen sir ippove beedhiya kelappureenga..."(ohh god sir... Why are you terrifying me like this...)

"yenna Shiva, akka romba possessive pola, ippudi nadungureenga..." (What's with that Shiva... Your wife might be a possessive queen, just by the mentioning of sis you are trembling here...)