Eight

Sanskriti's POV:

"What might have happened to him?..."

My mind again rings the same question for the nth time as we drove towards his apartment... With in 10 minutes Adi and myself reached the destination and I wore my mask and cap before getting down from the car...

"Adhii nee variyaa..." (Adhi would you like to come...) I asked again although I know the answer already... He shook his head with a glare making me shrug and move from there...

I know he will never come to meet him...

All again I felt a strong gaze on me but ignoring it completely I moved forward to see Parthiban who was injured by some mysterious guy...

His mom was the one who welcomed me inside and she moved to take juice for me... That's what she informs me...

Whatever, I just ignored it and moved to him before sitting on the bed beside him...

I don't know how to ask him what happened, nor how to console him in the first place...

That's one of my weak point, I don't know how to handle these situations...

Collecting myself back I heaved a sigh and started, "hmm... Parthi... Ahmm.. adhu.. eppudi...idhu... Hmm..." (Hmm.. parthi... ahmm.. its... that... hmm... how... come.. this...happens..)I started but now I'm sure that, I had messed it up as always...

Ufff!!!... When will you learn to behave Sam....

"Mundhaa nethu thaan Sam..."(Day before yesterday...) His weak voice broke my trance and looked up to him, '"eppudi aachu... yaaru nu... Edhaachum... Therinjutha..." (How... This happens... Did you.. know.. who it might be...)

I asked but he shook his head no before I ran my eyes across his frame... His right hand and left leg was broken, as it was plastered I can assume that... His jaw has marks as well as his forehead... His eyes was swollen and his arms was reddish with beaten up marks...

Damn! Who was this much envious upon him...

"Police compliant paneengala, yaaru ippudi adicha nu theriyanum la..." (Have you signed any complaint against this... we should know who dared to beat you like this, right...) I asked and he looked at me for a second making me regret my choice of words...

Shit...Don't you have anything else to ask him Sam...

"Hmm panni irukkom Sam, Avungalum thedeetu thaan irukaanga, but endha improvement um illa..."(hmm we have sighed a complaint sam... but there is nothing as improvement...) he sighed and I felt bad seeing his condition...

"Naa adhi kitta idha pathi pesuren parthi, don't worry he will find him..." (I will talk to adhi regarding this.... Don't worry parthi he will find him...) I assured him and he nodded...

I know if adhi involves in the case he will definitely find the scoundrel, but I wasn't sure if he will involve... Because he don't like parthiban much, that was also only because he was relatively much closer to me than my previous bachelor co-stars... That was so silly of him, but he don't care...

When I offered him to accompany me to Parthiban's place he wasn't pleased... I don't know why he was like this but it was cute when he was possesive...

Okeii enough of Adhi, now I'm here to meet parthiban so let me do that...

Focusing my attention on him I asked, "unaku industry la enemies yaaraachum irukaangala, or anyone you suspect..." (Do you have any enemies from the industry...)

I know these are the basic questions for a formal investigation, and I have heard adhi asking these questions many times through his mobile to some victims of his cases...