Seven

Arjun's pov:

How dare he?...

That bastard was hugging her infront of my eyes, and I don't know why I am feeling a burning sensation in my stomach... May be it would be because of acidity...

Is that acidity or jealousy...

The second voice of mine disturbed my thoughts and I was not able to answer that...

Why should I feel jealous of her when she was no one to me and I don't even know anything about her other than her name...

Who says?... You know her name, her educational qualification, and her occupation... More over you know her character, her attitude... Isn't it enough...

There he came again, and this time I felt as he was actually right... I know about her more than I needed, so there is no fault in feeling jealous...

"I'm 28..." Kriti's voice broke my trance and now I know her age too...

She is 28....

But she looks very much yonger than what she say... I thought that She might be 22 or 23 which was literally forbidden to me...

Forbidden! In what manner...

Again the voice interrupted me and now I was getting pissed because I was not able to answer his questions...

Ignoring the voice I looked up and there, that asshole was again sticking to her in the name of laughing...

"Okeiii movie pathiyum ungala pathiyum neraya vishayam therinju kittom, ini konjam controversial aa povomaa" (okeii we got to know alot about the movie and you.. and now let's make it a little bit controversial...) the anchor asked them and krithi snapped her head in shock, "controversy illanu solli thaana kuputeenga..." (you promised me that, there wouldn't be any controversy here, didn't you...)

She asked with a believered expression and the crowd burst into laughter seeing her expression... Unknowingly a chuckle escaped my lips and I saw her with a smile crossing my hands across my chest...

Who gave her the rights to be soo cute...

She looks like a little puppy with that face and I shook my head to forget the twisted feel in my digestive system...

"Controversy naa appudi illa da, ithu oru maari jolly controversy perusa laam onnum kedayaathu..."(it's not much dear, controversy means, it's only a funny controversy... not like the serious one...) The anchor girl explained and they both nodded with a little bit feared face...

"Okeii ippo andha properties aa eduthuttu vaanga bhaa..."(okeii now can we get the properties...)The girl said and one of the boys rushed to her with 2 set of 3 roses in each...

"Aha haa rose uu, adhu vandhaale villangam thaan..."(ohh no, it's a rose... And I'm sure, this is not going to be funny anymore...) Kriti exclaimed dramatically and everyone laughed... I was confused why she says so but her tone of vocabulary made me smile too...

"Aiyoo sam ippudilaam bayapada koodaathu da, paaru parthiban evlo confident aa irukaarunu..." (Ohh Sam, don't be so much afraid, look at parthiban... Look how confident he is ...)The anchor girl eyed beside kriti and she turned to the man beside her who was just now turned his face towards her making eye contact with her...

Ivan vera yenna romba torcher panraan...(He is torchering me alot lately...)

She broke the eye contact with in seconds, clearly unaffected by his gaze and turned to the anchor, "Avan chumma nadikkiraan, ulla ippo nadungeetu irupaan..." (Ahamm he's just acting... From inside he would be shivering by this time...) she said and everyone laughed at her expression...