Chapter 6

"Thanks Mark." I said once again as he came to a stop in front of my house. As I was about to get out, Mark grabbed my arm and sat me back down.

"Can you tell me about what happened." He looked at me with those eyes that I hated the most. Eyes filled with pity. Closing my eyes, I lightly pushed Mark's hand off of my arm.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" He thought for a while before nodding his head 'yes' and let me leave. I waved as he drove off before walking into the big and lonely mansion our parents left us. I heard a tv noise coming from the tv room so I opened the door to see Yeoreum and him cuddling while watching a movie. Yeoreum looked up and smiled while she motioned me over and patted the seat next to her.

"It's o-" The doorbell rung, cutting me off.

"I'll get it." I turned and walked as quickly to the door to get away from them. Slowly opening the door, I saw a breathless man standing in front of me. He stood up straight before bowing down to me.

"Hello, I am Byun Baekhyun. Is Park Chanyeol here?" I nodded and then took him inside to the room they were in. The man opened the door and made Chanyeol come out, making him groan. After talking privately, they bid their goodbyes and left the house.

"So how was your... date with Chanyeol?" I asked her as she finished cleaning up. She replied saying that they had a wonderful time together. I nodded and walked to my room before closing it and leaning against the door. Why was I so stupid?

After a while of thinking, I stood up and got ready to go to bed. I yawned and pulled the covers over my head before falling fast asleep like a baby.

--

"Good morning!" Mark said as he hung his arm around my shoulder making me want to flinch. Luckily I stopped myself from doing so and turned around to see a very happy Mark and the rest of GOT7 behind him. I started looking for someone as soon as I saw then. Then I met eyes with him. He was in edge of the group, far away from me and looking away.

"So did you get in safely yesterday? You seemed so confused and worried." I turned around to see Mark with a worried face but before j turned, I saw the look of betrayal in Jinyoung's eyes. I'm so sorry Jinyoung..

"Yea... let's go to class guys, we're going to be late!" I dragged Mark to the classroom and soon everyone went to their own classrooms.

"You're coming to our practice room right?" I nodded while looking at Jinyoung who was turned around and talking to the girl next to him who seemed like she was going to die because of fangirling later.

--

The last bell of the day rung and soon everyone was running out of the school building with their friends. Walking out, I spotted Jinyoung behind me so I held up my hand and waved when he walked passed but ue kept on walking like I wasn't there. I tried catching up to him but his strides became faster.

"Gaeul wait up!" I turned around to see Jackson and Mark running towards me waving like the 2 idiots they are. I plastered a smile on my face no matter how hurt I looked because of Jinyoung. I waved back and slowed down for them the catch up to me.

"Let's go!" Mark said as he hung his arm around me, making the girls glare at me. I nodded and walked with them to the rest of GOT7 who were waiting by the school gates. After walking for a few minutes, we stopped in front of a huge building that had huge posters on the front of it and a sign that said JYP on it.

"Woah!" We went inside and they checked in with the lady in the front before taking me to one of the hallways that blasted with different sorts of music. They took me to the end of the hallway where they opened the door and revealed a huge room with mirrors on every side of it. As I looked around, my eyes stopped on the one object in this room other than the computer and immediately ran to it. I ran my fingers across the keyboard and turned on the thing that I missed the most after my mom. Forgetting that GOT7 was in the room, I started playing my favorite song on the keyboard as a warmup song before trying to remember the chords of the song I made just a while ago.