Chapter 21 (Part 1/2)

Start from the beginning

"Tony!!!"

And the name this madman called was the name of the great master of this house. The first name that no one is allowed to call him, or because no one dares to call him that. However, this person screamed as loudly as a child screaming at his friend in front of the house.

"Shut up," said the fierce-faced guards firmly while nodding at each other, signaling to drag the intruder away before the big boss saw them.

"What are you doing with your head down?! Tony, get out!!"

"Hey! Tell him to shut up!" The guard said irritably, before turning to order the guard next to him, "Shut his mouth."

"Toni!! You fucking old dog!!!"

"Fuck!!" One of the guards cursed angrily, before using force to lift the person up, and throwing him out as fast as he could because from his mouth, it wasn't hard to guess that he was going to spew something crazy again.

"What are you doing?"

Before Babe could be thrown out, suddenly a voice asked in a calm tone. The sound made everything stop. All the guards blocking the intruder stopped, meanwhile, Babe stopped struggling and fighting back. Babe looked down the second floor corridor following the sound they heard, before his eyes fell on an old man in a neat gray suit who was standing and looking at him. Those eyes still looked as calm as he remembered. And of course, if he could choose, he wouldn't want to be remembered.

"Let him go." Although he spoke softly, the man's voice echoed throughout the hall, as if indicating who the real owner of the house was. "He is the son of this house."

The master said that before turning around and walking towards his office. Meanwhile, the guard dog immediately let go of Babe's hand as if receiving a command to open the lock. Babe waved his hands in annoyance. He lightly touched his hand to his own clothes in a condescending manner, before turning around and sticking out his tongue at service dog number one and walking out of the circle with a triumphant expression.

You don't know who you're dealing with!

"Why didn't you tell me before coming to visit?"

Tony asked casually with a cigar in his mouth. Meanwhile, Kenta, his beloved dog, was lighting the tip of the thick stick with a blank expression like a robot.

"Do I have to make an appointment?" Babe sat cross-legged in an upholstered chair opposite the man he once called Pa. But now, he called this guy Tony, the old dog.

"If I had known earlier, I would have had the servant prepare food for you."

"Oh, then that's fine." Babe shrugged lightly, lifting his expensive booted feet onto the low table in front of him without the slightest consideration. "I don't like the food here. I can't eat enough."

"Why?" Tony seemed unfazed by his rude behavior and annoying words. He remained calm and smiled faintly as if he didn't find Babe's actions annoying at all. "I thought you liked the food here. You've eaten it before."

"Of course I ate it. Otherwise, I will starve to death. But that doesn't mean I like it even one bit."

"Does that mean you're now addicted to eating out?"

"I've been addicted for a long time."

"If you're so addicted, why did you come back to this house?"

Babe's eyebrows furrowed slightly at the question. He certainly didn't feel belittled by the man's words, it was just a bit annoying at the selfish aura that the old dog radiated when he said those words. Come to think of it, Tony had spent ten years trying to catch him and wanna make him pregnant. But now, when he thought that Babe didn't have anything special anymore, this old dog didn't even bother to pay attention to him anymore, as if the ten years that had been bothering him no longer existed.