Emotional - Thranduil x reader

Y/n had been feeling off for a few days, but she couldn't put her finger on why. She had been spending a lot of time with Thranduil, and they had been getting along wonderfully.

One night, they were lying in bed together, and for no good reason, y/n suddenly started to cry. She had no idea why she was crying, but she couldn't stop.

Thranduil was confused, but he asked her what was wrong. Y/n shook her head, unable to explain why she was crying.

Thranduil didn't know what to do, but he offered to comfort her anyway. Y/n gratefully accepted, and she cuddled up to him, refusing to let go until she felt better.

Thranduil held her close and stroked her hair, whispering comforting words in her ear. Eventually, y/n's tears stopped and she was able to drift off to sleep.

The next morning, y/n realized what had been wrong. She had been going through that wonderful little time of the month, and Thranduil had been the first person to see the warning signs.

Y/n was embarrassed, but Thranduil just smiled and kissed her forehead. He told her that he was always there to comfort her, no matter what.

Y/n smiled and hugged him tightly, grateful for his understanding and support. She knew that she could always count on Thranduil to be there for her.