Aragorn x Y/n x Legolas

Aragorn had been in love with Y/n for years, but he was too afraid to confess his feelings. He feared that she didn't feel the same way, and he didn't want to risk ruining their friendship. Y/n had been in love with Aragorn for just as long, but after years of pining after him, she finally decided to move on.

Aragorn was heartbroken, but he kept his feelings to himself. He watched as Y/n began to fall in love with his best friend, Legolas. He was happy for them, but it was hard to watch the love of his life with someone else.

One day, Y/n and Legolas were out on a picnic, and Aragorn decided to join them. He was determined to tell Y/n how he felt, no matter the consequences. When they were alone, he finally mustered up the courage to tell her.

Y/n was surprised, but she was also relieved. She had been in love with Aragorn for so long, and she was glad that he finally felt the same way. She told him that she had been waiting for him to make a move, and they shared a passionate kiss.

Legolas was heartbroken, but he was also happy for his two friends. He had known that they were meant for each other, and he was glad that they had finally realized it.

Aragorn and Y/n went on to have a long and happy life together, and Legolas was always there to support them. He was happy to see his two friends so in love, and he was glad that he had been able to help them find each other.