iii. codominance / the sword and the spirit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" Shut up, douche. "

»»———-  ———-««

"Can't find him, can you?"

The voice made both Reya and Malia stop their search of the Animal Clinic.

"Probably don't even know where to start." Theo continued as they turned to face him. "A little nervous to tell Asher even, huh?" He paused. "You're not gonna find him." Theo smiled a bit. "Let's be honest, he's probably already dead."

The two girls glanced at each other.

"I wonder what's gonna happen when Scott and Asher realize that it's your fault." He keeps on.

Malia gives Reya one more look before she jumps Theo, throwing him into a cabinet. He hits the ground slowly, giving the werecoyote plenty time to make her way to him. She grabs him roughly by the throat and lifts him the air before punchig him.

She leans in close. "I should kill you." Malia growls.

Theo simply smiles. "Yeah, but you won't. You like me too much."

Malia punches him across the face again. She then shoves him into a shelf and he winces. The werecoyote grabs him and slams him on the medical table before snapping his arm.

Reya hums as she watches from afar. "Great technique, Mals."

The Tate girl hops up to hover over him. The punches him again, and again. All the while Theo keeps grinning like a maniac. She takes a few deep breaths, which gives the traitor time to lift his head up and laugh.

Malia hits him twice more with one hand before moving on to hit him with her other fist. Theo laughs. She punches him again.

"I let Stiles kick my ass, too." Theo tells her. "He never broke any bones." The boy reaches over and snaps his bone back before letting out a small chuckles. "But then I let Asher kick my ass, and... Well, I've got a feeling it wouldn't have mattered if I "let" her or not."

Malia grabs his head and pulls him up, seemingly about to hit him again.

"I can help you find them!" He interjects.

Reya raises an eyebrow and walks closer.

Theo continues, "Deaton and the Desert Wolf."

"How?" Reya questions.

"The Dread Doctors. I know how they found everyone."

After a beat of stunned silence from everyone involved, the door opening caught their attention. It slowly shut soon after and they waited to see who it was.

LIONESS || lydia martinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें