|part five|

TEEN WOLF
SEASON 5B
--------------------

While friendships are at their breaking points, and relationships have hit their breaking points, the McCall pack and Asher are still dealing with the Dread Doctors, Theo Raeken and his devious lies, and the teenage chimeras. Not only do they have to handle the random chimeras, Theo hits them where it hurts with a pack of resurrected chimeras. One of which is their very own Reya Chandra. That's not all though, as Eichen House comes back into the picture and a ten foot tall wolf beast that they somehow call a werewolf starts to rampage around Beacon Hills.

Asher and the pack have to figure out how to fix their bonds all while saving their hell hole of a town. It's hard and it's more challenging than anything they've done before.

And in the middle of the battle, Asher attempts to get herself together as she fights with new abilities, more trauma, losing friends, and the heartbreak Lydia left her with.

But of course, Theo Raeken had to make it worse when he sends the banshee into a catatonic state that pushes Asher over the edge.

Blood gets spilled, lives get taken, tears get shed, and the lioness believes she'll never be the same again.

--------------------

ASHYDIA AESTHETIC IN SEASON 5B:
...

ASHYDIA AESTHETIC IN SEASON 5B:

STILANDRA AESTHETIC IN SEASON 5B:
...

STILANDRA AESTHETIC IN SEASON 5B:

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

here we go!!!

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝