iii. galvanize

"Get your ass down here now

"Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do." Stiles speaks into his phone as he creeps around the locker room after hours.

"Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?" Scott asks from the other end.

"We do this for Coach." Stiles scoffs.

"I thought we did this to Coach?" Scott said.

"Whatever, okay! You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. You know, he loves it." Stiles explains as if it was obvious.

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott complains.

Stiles puts the flashlight he has in his mouth to be able to open his locker. He pulls it out after. "Twelve-Fifteen, actually. Which means, it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day." He says as he turns a drill on for a moment. "And, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you." The boy threatens his best friend. "Okay? And I mean, five, four, three, two..."

Stiles turns around at his locker. A small yell leaves his lips and he falls into the lockers as he sees Scott standing there with glowing red eyes.

"One." Scott smiles.

"I hate you." Stiles grumbles.

Scott helps his friend up. The two have a small conversation as they grab all of the tools that fell with Stiles. Scott glanced to their left, seeing a lion. He smiles, glad his plan was working.

Stiles sighs and turns to walk towards Coach's office. He lets out another scream when he sees a lion standing there with bright gold eyes and bared teeth.

Scott laughs as the lion shifts into a person, Asher revealing herself.

"This is the best day of my life." Asher sighs softly.

"You both suck." Stiles groans, holding his hand over his heart.

Asher walks over to them with a smile, giving Scott a high five.

"I don't know about Scotty here, but I, as a lesbian, suck nothing." Asher raises an eyebrow.

"Asher!" Scott shakes his head.

"Oh, be quiet! None of us here are straight." Asher crosses her arms. "Bisexual spaz-attack here-" She points at Stiles. "-and pansexual panic there." She gestures to Scott.

The best friends look at each other. And they don't deny it.

--------------------

Scott pulls up to school a few hours later. He looks to his right as he pulls his helmet off, furrowing his brows as he sees the twins getting off their bikes. They walk up to each other.