Reveal

About 2 hours later, the boys had finished their shower, ate breakfast, and got ready for the day.

JOHNNIE POV:

We decided to just film the video in Jakes car. I was anxious to say the fucking least, but Jake didnt seem nervous at all. He set up the camera as usual, while i sat there in a pool of my own panic. I couldnt push the thoughts from my mind, what do i even say? how do you just announce to your fans that you're a couple now? i have no clue.

"Are you ready?" Jake asks

"Huh? oh, yeah." I reply skittishly.

"Johnnie, try to calm down alright, its gonna be okay i promise." He places his hand in mine.

I take another deep breath before answering

"I know it is."

JAKE POV:

I give Johnnie another reassuring glance, before going to start the video. We could always edit out anything he wasn't comfortable with us posting.

"Hey guys so im here with Johnnie again, but today we arent going to be doing anything fun like usual, We actually have a really crazy announcement." I turned to him, giving him a chance to speak.

"um i dont really know how to say it but.. um you all know about our on going joke about us being gay or middle aged lesbians, and uh-"

he faces me again, letting me talk.

"omfg this is actually crazy i-" i cover my face with my hands, wiping it dramatically.
"You guys were right."

Johnnie seems slightly less anxious now, and he laughs at the way i worded it.

"You guys finally got it i guess" He laughs.

JOHNNIE POV

my heart is pounding. I said it. I dont know why its such a huge deal, the video isnt live and no one will see it if we dont choose. Still, knowing that I finally said it on camera gives me chills.

Jake speaks again, "So i know that we have been constantly denying this for a long time but um, things changed i guess and.. and it all kinda happened."

"Mhm, and obviously um- with this means that I am actually, well, queer. Im not really sure about my sexuality right now, but i am definitely like.. like a part of the LGBTQ community for sure."

"And if you didnt see, i did actually come out about a week ago, im bisexual." Jake clarified.

We strayed from our main topic for a little while, after jake has brought up how everything really started. We gave minor details of the events of the party, more so about the conversation in the car.

We ended up the video after around ten minutes of on and off explaining our new found romance.

"There really isnt much more to say, is there Jake?" I ask, trying to find a segway to end the video.

"I dont really think so, im sure you guys will have a bunch of questions and alot to say, so you do that in the comments i guess." He speaks to the camera.

"Well, thanks for watching and im so glad that we were finally able to tell you guys about us, make sure to go watch our other videos where we pretend to not have crushes on eachother, Bye!"!

JAKE POV:

I turn off the camera before giving Johnnie the tightest hug i possibly could, and then of course a kiss.

"Good job babe."

"Im so happy right now" He whispered, putting his head down into my chest.

"Me too.." I sighed, closing my eyes .

"Jake, i dont think im ready for all the edits that they are gonna make from this one"

"oh my god i didnt even think about that"

We both laugh gently, before planting another kiss on his lips. We did it. Its done.

Johnnie fucking Guilbert is my boyfriend and everyone is going to know.

im on vacation so slow updates for a while
650 words sorry