Video

a/n- no way people have actually read this this is so embarrassing anyways... jake and johnnie address the situation!!

JAKE POV-

"Alright johnnie are you ready?" i look back at him, making sure hes ready to start our first video in the last three days.

"Mhm yeah you can start it"

I turn on the camera and sit back down. We decided to do a video instead of a live just incase people missed it. Im probably going to take this down soon anyways.

"So hey guys.." i start

"Johnnie and I wanted to talk about my live a few days ago, so if you didnt see that, dont even bother watching this." God what am i even doing.

"But yeah its a crazy fucking story but im telling the absolute truth." i turn to johnnie, giving him a chance to talk.

"Um Hi, i just wanna start by saying i am absolutely okay. Im so grateful to have so many fans who care about my health so just know i appreciate your worry, and i havent been online for a few days so im sorry for anyone that i worried." Johnnie went on, thanking our fans for their care.

"So just know i am okay, nothing bad is happening to me, but we all have shitty days and thats all that was. Im also so sorry for anyone who was triggered or bothered by what you saw on that stream, It was absolutely not meant to be filmed." He sounded slightly more serious now.

"Oh my god yes! I need to clear that up, I saw people saying that I filmed johnnie for views but that is not true at all"

"Yes guys hes right i know jake wouldnt do that to me, cus like, hes not a piece of shit." thanks johnnie, very sweet..

"So what actually happened was me being a complete fucking dumbass, i didnt knock before opening the door, which is my fault, sorry johnnie."

"its okay" he laughed

"But i thought i turned off the live but i didnt, and im not just stupid i got a new camera and the buttons are different so the video never stopped yeah." No way people would believe this, even though its the truth, this sounded like total bullshit.

Johnnie spoke again, not sounded nearly as anxious as me, "Jake and i have been like, freaking out about this obviously. And we are so so sorry if we worried or upset any of you." he gently smiled at the camera, the apologetic one he always does. god.

"Also please dont share any of the videos people took of the live! you know, for our privacy and stuff like that." Why couldnt i just stop talking.

"Okay jake, dont worry its okay" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Well thats really it. Um we will make a new video together soon, so yeah! have a good day and make sure to subscribe to both of our channels!" Johnnie finished up the video, getting up to turn off the camera.

JOHNNIE POV-

i needed to end that video, both of us were obviously having a hard time to say anything. I sat back down, taking a deep breath and putting my head down in the table.

"Johnnie?"

jakes usually loud and happy voice came out softly.

It wasn't often i heard him like this. Not unless one of us was upset, or hurt. That was the only way i would hear this voice, but sometimes i wish things didn't have to suck to be able to. He was so much more gentle than he showed the audience, or really anyone at all.

I picked my head up from my arms to look back at him. Immediately i'm met with his concerned, loving eyes. i feel my face slightly heat up, i wish i could ignore it, but i don't think i can anymore.

"Is everything okay?" Jake spoke again.

"Um..yeah."

"No you're not johnnie."

How the fuck do i reply to that? We both know that we both aren't okay right now.

"Thanks for being here with me Jake. seriously"

he just smiled sweetly at me.

700 words :p