Night

A/N im lowk running out of ideas already help!! and ik therr hasnt been any like ship stuff yet butbthere will im just trying to figure out stuff idk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, Jake and johnnie posted the video to both of their channels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAKE POV:

I posted the video, i have no fucking clue how people are going to react and im terrified. What if my stupid screw up ruins my god damn career? Im sure it wont. right?

I open up my laptop to check the comments, its only been about 30 minutes but at least a few hundred people have probably seen it already. Im met with more notifications than i can even comprehend, hundreds of comments and thousands of views.

I start scrolling through them, making sure nothing bad was said.

>this is crazy dude
>im so sorry this happened jakeee
>its okay tell johnnie we love him
>dude they are so cute with eachother i swear, i love you guys!!!
>where do i find a man like jake
>jake ur so sweet to johnnie ily

Thank god.

No one was upset, everythings going to fine. Just incase, i check the comments under johnnies post, they are mostly the same, telling johnnie they love him and he did nothing wrong ect. I get up to go tell Johnnie about how the videos doing.

"Johnnie! can i come in" i knock, making extra sure to listen before opening the door this time.

"Yeah sure" he replied quickly

I opened the door quietly, seeing johnnie sitting up on his bed, phone on in his hand. The same pajama pants he always wears when hes not going to leave the house, and MCR long sleeve shirt. Unwashed makeup dragged down his eyes, he rarely bothered to remove it, so this version of johnnie was pretty common to see. Nevertheless, i still admired his simple and strange beauty every day.

"Did you check the comments on the video yet?" i ask

"No why, is it bad?" his face grows ever so slightly more anxious.

"No no, not at all, its really good" i smile, going to sit next to him.

"oh shit, okay good.." johnnies eyes darted around the room, eventually landing back on me.

"Are you feeling better today?" i ask, not wanting our conversation to end quite yet.

"Yeah for sure, you?"

"Ugh yes, im so glad everything's working out." i look down at my buzzing phone, its tara.

"Oh wait Taras texting me" Shes texted me recently, asking if everythings okay with Johnnie and I.

tara>hey jake r u and johnnie feeling better?
jake>yeah alot
tara>ok good well do u guys wanna come out tonight?
jake>ill ask johnnie
jake>i would go without him but i feel bad leaving him alone
tara> no totally i get it
jake>thank u ily tara

"Hey johnnie do u want to go out with tara tonight?" i turn over to him

"Um yeah actually, i kinda want to get out"

"Okay cool, ill tell her."

jake>hi johnnie said yes
tara>omg yaayyy okay ill text u the address!!!
jake>💗💗

JOHNNIE POV:

Usually i wouldnt want to go out, especially after a particularly bad week, but it was different this time. I knew Jake wanted to, i wanted to spend time with him in a less depressing environment for a while.

"Alright Jake, im going to lay down for a little and then get ready, okay?"

"okay yeah"

____________________________________
later*•*+.^ (still johnnie pov)

Its almost 8pm already, we planned to leave around 9:30, so i decided to start getting ready.

I choose the black and green Misfits shirt that Jake and I share, black jeans, and a leather jacket with pins. I heard Jake get out of the bathroom, and went in to do my hair and makeup.

"Johnnie thats my shirt"

"no its literally not, its my shirt that you wear"

Jake smiled and rolls his eyes jokingly, pushing me softly while he walks away and inti his room to change. Jake and i almost never share clothes aside from this one, and the way we always notice when the other wears it makes me smile.

Alot of people think our relationship is sort of weird, we live together, film together, call eachother husband and that shit, kissed ONE time at a party, and we only started hanging out like a year ago. They just didnt understand how we worked, i always know when jakes cringe romantic jokes are nothing more than jokes, even if i always wished they were something more. Ive come to terms that this is the way things are.

I get lost in my thoughts about jake again, finally coming back to reality and getting started on my eyeliner.

800 words 😊🔥