Panic

TW-SELF HARM!

JOHNNIE POV

It took a while, but i managed to get myself calmed down, the wounds cleaned and covered, now all i had to do was talk to jake.
As i was going to leave the bathroom, jake knocked.

"Hey Johnnie can i talk to you..?" He said nervously

I opened the door to see jake, camera in hand, looking panicked and guilty.

"What happened?"

"I know you have had a lot of trouble today but um.. fuck.. i fucked up" he looked down at the floor

"Jake.. what the fuck did you do."

"Please please dont be mad. well, i understand if you are but the um., the camera.. i just got it and i guess the buttons work differently and um.. it never turned off.." he could look at me, i knew he was terrified id be mad. i wasnt.

"Oh shit..Its um., dont worry jake its gonna be alright i swear" Ive posted worse.

"Johnnie are you seriously not worried?"

"I am but, all our fans already know that ive got problems, and you did nothing wrong.. as long as we explain this it should be okay.. right?"

"I guess so. fuck im so sorry dude!"

"Shh! its okay i swear!" i tried to smile back at him, but my anxiety continued to build in my stomach.

JAKE POV:

i scrolled through the countless comments, youtube, twitter, insta, everything. Everyone was talking about what had happened on the live. Mostly they said things like "yo what was that?" and "guys that wasnt meant to be filmed" but one comment in particular was impossible to ignore.

"i can't believe jake would do this just for views, disgusting"

That broke me.

Did people really think i would do that to johnnie? I would use his mental illness for clout? Did johnnie think that too?

"Hey Johnnie" i started again

"yeah"

"should we just make a video or something explaining what happened, cus some of these comments are seriously fucked." i looked back at my phone

"wait what did it say?"

i turn my phone towards johnnie, showing the sick comment i just read.

"Dude what the fuck." he looks as upset as i was.

"I would never ever do that you know that.. right? because i just-"

"Jake, stop. I know you wouldnt do that to me. seriously." he looked up at me with the most loving and understanding eyes ive ever seen. Again i felt the gentle flutter rise in my stomach. wait.. what?

I cant find the words to reply, i simply put my head down into my hands, taking a deep breath
almost instantly, i feel johnnies hand on my shoulder.

"its gonna be okay. i promise, this isnt your fault." he spoke softly while laying this head against my shoulder.

"Johnnie, i love you so much" i said without even realizing that it may have sounded different then i intended it to. I just love having him in my life. yeah.

JOHNNIE POV-

what.

oh.

okay yeah, this is normal, i love him too, not like that. Like in the normal way we always have.

"Love you too man"

i close my eyes and relax my muscles, leaning further into jakes shoulder. This is going to be a fucking rollarcoaster.

550 words!!