Party

a/n- you guys im trying my best to not make this exactly like the rest of the jahnnie stories ughhh. wtv heres a long one so be ready ig

TW-mentions of self harm, homophobia!! and alotttt of cursing

JOHNNIE POV:

As i pulled up the last few inches of my compression sleeves (if u dont know they are used to heal and protect cvts) I looked down at the scars, they were starting to heal a bit. Still i felt the guilt, the guilt of making jake worry, of the video, of everything. Whatever, im gonna have a good night with jake and tara, im not letting this fuck with me.

"JOHNNIE!! R YOU READY" Jake yelled from down the hall.

"YEAH COMING" i yelled back, twisting my nose piercing to where it looked perfect.

i saw jake waiting my the door, car keys in hand. It's impossible to not stare at him, his dark wavy hair, the flared pants he always wore, his subtle makeup and bold jewelry, but most of all, his face. He was the most perfect person you would ever meet, i know it for a fact.

"Can we go?" He looked down at me

"Oh yeah" He opened the door for me and we started walking to his car. I dont drive, so Jakes always saying im his 'passenger princess'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE PARTYYY

JAKE POV:

We arrived at the party, at least 20 cars lining the block. Both johnnie and I had a little trouble in social situations, he has anxiety and i have autism, so we somewhat understand eachother.

"Jake!!" I hear Taras girly voice yell from the door of the house, music blasting far louder than it should be.

"Heyy tara, you look cute"

"Ugh you too boo" she smiled at me, drink in hand, leading us inside.
I go to the kitchen to make a drink for Johnnie and I, There was no way i was lasting this crowded loud party without being at least a little drunk.

"Jake!! Im going to find scuff! ill be right out here!" Johnnie usually didnt go off without me, i never minded having him by my side.

I ended up getting a bit distracted talking to some friends at the drink table, before i knew it, i had no idea where johnnie had gone.

JOHNNIE POV:

I ended up drifting a little further than i had planned, not being able to find scuff, stuck uncomfortably between a few people i had never met. I was already starting to feel anxious, but still, i was trying to have fun.

Suddenly, I heard an unknown voice calling out to me.

"YOOO EMO GUY!!" ive learned to assume its me when someone says something like that. I had no clue who he was, and didnt bother to answer, instead, i looked back to see if Jake had found me yet.

"HEY EMO GUY!!! GIVE US A WRIST CHECK!" oh god.

Its not like this was the first time something like this had happened to me, people online said this kind of shit all the time, but to my face? thats crazy.

"Fuck off!" i raised my middle finger and turned away, but i felt a rough tug on my arm holding me back. The guy, probably like 22 and fresh out of college, with a drink in his hand and a few friends laughing behind him.

"Dont touch me!" i spat at him, bothered he put his hands on me.

"Come onnnnnn!! lets see it!" He continued on with his insensitive comments about me, patting the leather sleeves of my jacket. Usually, i would show my arm and prove there was nothing, just to piss them off, but i couldnt do that now.