Investigations and Muscle Cars

Start from the beginning

'I'm inside, now what should I do?' Inko thinks, never before having invaded her son's privacy to look for something he doesn't know what it might be.

Looking around, Inko sees a huge difference, without all the All Might stuff, Izuku's room is completely different.

Inko began looking under the bed and through Izuku's closet, finding nothing strange, just dust and clothes.

The worried mother approached Izuku's desk, opening the drawers, Inko was relieved to see that Izuku's numerous notebooks remained in place.

"Some things have remained the same, Izuku still loves classifying and observing Pro-Hero Quirks." Inko mutters, grabbing Izuku's newest notebook, titled: Mysterious Quirk.

Leafing through the notebook, Inko noticed that at the moment there are only drawings of two Pro-Heros, a kind of wizard with a scepter and a girl knight with a large shield.

Their pages are filled with question marks and theories about their Quirks, calling them a mystery or a puzzle.

Inko, not being as passionate about Quirks as her son, paid no further attention to the information and put the notebook away in the drawer.

"One last thing is I can put my worries to rest." Inko said, taking a deep breath, then proceeds to inspect Izuku's computer.

Luckily for his worried mother, Izuku didn't change his computer password, allowing him to look at the history.

Inko found dozens and dozens of addresses on forums, fan clubs and other material dedicated to an international pair of Pro-Heroes, Saver and Shielder.

"For the past week, these two Pro-Heros have been working in the area, yesterday they saved dozens of people from a fire in the heart of the city." Inko mutters softly, reading an article in the local newspaper.

Strangely, there are just as many scientific journal articles that talk about the work of certain doctors who work at Chaldea Labs.

"Nice to see Izuku taking an interest in something other than Pro-Hero." Inko murmurs, feeling slightly relieved that her baby is finding new passions.

Shortly after, Inko left Izuku's room, not having gotten a clear answer as to why her son no longer likes All Might, but she didn't find anything alarming either.

' Izuku probably saw this pair of Pro-Heros in action and was impressed by them. I admit this Saver has his charm.' Izuku thinks, blushing slightly at a certain image of Saver with his hood down.

Another woman has unintentionally joined Saver's fan club.

XXX

Classes are over, all the students are walking towards their homes or places to have fun after a long day of studying.

Izuku Midoriya, instead of going directly, finds himself in front of the school gates and is waiting to meet Saver or Shielder.

'I hope I made the right choice in accepting this offer.' Izuku thinks, very nervous, not knowing what is about to happen.

The green-haired boy is holding the visiting card offered by Saver in his hands, treating it as if it were his life preserver.

XXX

*Flashback*

Last night, Izuku Midoriya went through the same routine for the past five days, doing research on the internet.

After meeting Saver and Shielder he decided to do some research on the two international Pro-Heros.

His internet sleuthing revealed that Saver and Shielder have pretty busy careers for their short time in business.