Prologue

Alexandra hart, 18 year old high school student, one friend, one focus 'her studies'. Bullied and mocked for her style, she is called a dork. Little do they know not every dork will remain an outcast.
And everything all comes out when she's acquainted with Jake Redman, captain of the basketball team, school's number one hottie. They look and act like two worlds apart given that he's the vice mayor's son and she's our ordinary small town girl but they have a lot of hidden similarities to unravel.
Lies high school drama and trauma follow how Alexandra's life is torn apart and rebuilt as she and Jake complete each other

🌹🌹🌹

* Teen romance
* High school
* Basketball
* Brooding
* Bad boy
* Bad girl

PG 13+

🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

This is my first time writing so please pardon me if I don't get it right, and please no hateful comments I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

Also do not steal my work I repeat do not. I know it may not be very pleasing but please don't.

Incase your wondering Alexandra isn't exactly a classic bad girl she just has a little dark side, you know like she could do a lot of shit if she wanted, yeah that kinda stuff.

Sorry but they will be no character aesthetic, I want you to be free to imagine whatever you please and give every scenery your own perspective on what it should look like.

Let your imagination run wild

Hope you love it
Enjoy