"I'll take this call" Russo excused himself, leaving just the both of us and silence reigned between us for a moment.

"You aren't going to talk about the fact that we're together?" I asked in a low tone while i played with the edge of the bedsheet.

"No Luna. In as much as I know the darkest things about Russo, he's a good person, i trust him and i am happy to say that, I would literal die in peace knowing he's the one my baby sister fell for"

"Raphael" I dragged his name with annoyance laced in my voice. "I told you not to talk about death like that" he chuckled and reached forward to hold my hand.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but we can't deny it's something that's promised" he reminded me of a horrible fact of life.

"I know but it's not yet your time" I muttered.

"So Kimberly, what's the story?" He smiled and I saw the look in his eyes, that look that everyone has when they're thinking about the love of their life.

"It's a pretty interesting one sis" I wiggled my brows teasingly and locked my fingers under my chin, ready to listen to the tale of my brother's love life.

As the visiting hours came to an end, Russo and I said our goodbyes and promised to visit again. I hugged him tightly, trying to convey all the love and hope I had for him.

Walking back to the car, I felt a sense of relief and gratitude. I knew that Raphael still had a long road to recovery, but seeing him smile and laugh again gave me hope.

As we drove home, I silently thanked the universe for giving my brother a second chance at life.

I stood in the center of the Christmas party venue, admiring the wonderful work my team and I created

I looked at all the white decorations that adorned the room- from white snowflakes hanging from the ceiling to white candles lining the tables. But my favorite part was the cloud illusion decoration that we had spent hours creating.

Using strategically placed lights and white fabric, we had managed to create the illusion of fluffy white clouds floating above the guests' heads.

The tables were elegantly decorated with white linens and silver snowflake centerpieces. The chandeliers were adorned with delicate snowflake ornaments, and an aerials cloud illusion hung from the ceiling added to the magical atmosphere.

At the corner of the room stood a large Christmas tree. It was made entirely out of fake snow, and its glistening branches sparkled under the fairy lights.

As the clock struck 8, the guests began to arrive, dressed in their finest white garments. The room was filled with laughter and chatter, accompanied by the gentle clinking of glasses and cutlery.

The cooking team and I team were busy in the kitchen preparing the food.

The menu was filled with festive dishes- from roasted turkey with cranberry sauce to creamy mashed potatoes and a variety of winter vegetables while the dessert table was filled with an array of white treats- white chocolate truffles, coconut snowballs, and white frosted cupcakes.