"I just wanna be left alone. I'll call you if I need you, I promise." I said before walking out of the door.

Third person's POV

Dominica and Levi stood in the living room as they watched Raya heading out.

She left them together, again.

Last time she did, they had sex. But this time, Dominica was convinced it would go differently. Or so she thought but did not hope.

Levi shifted on his feet as he looked at a nervous Dominica who was fiddling with the lace of her oversized pink hoodie.

"Can we talk now?" Levi asked and she nodded. He moved to the side, letting her walk in front of him, to his room.

Finally getting to his room he invited her inside, locked the door to prevent Georgina from walking in before sitting down on his bed. Dominica sat on the other side and looked at Levi, expecting him to start the conversation.

He sighed. " Look Dommy, I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I didn't mean it when I told you you were just a fuck. Truth is...you're more than that and that's what I was afraid of." He confessed, looking down at the floor. He felt too guilty to look her way.

"And it took you one or two guys on my story to realise that?" When he looked at her, she was smiling.

She looked stunning with her hair, a beloved feature of hers, elegantly pulled back into a slick ponytail. Her radiant almond eyes squinted as she smiled, adding to her beauty.

"I don't know what this," he said gesturing between the two of them, "is but I really fucking need you and I don't wanna lose you again. Please give me a chance to prove that to you." He pleaded. She looked deeply in his eyes and found no lie which reassured her and confirmed her next actions.

She pulled him to her and crashed her lips on his. He chuckled in their kiss and picked her up, placing her on his lap.

She ground herself on him as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. Levi's hands found Dominica's hips and ass and he squeezed them and kissed her neck.

"Fuck yeah baby. Keep grinding just like that." He moaned and she did just that.

Levi removed her top and bottoms before laying down on the bed. "You wanna fuck me now?" He asked and she nodded. "Then put it in."

She unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. His dick jumped out of his boxers before Dominica spat on it and sat down.

They moaned at the feeling and he pulled her down to meet his lips as she started bouncing on him. His hands wandered around her body and he caressed every part of it, sending shivers down her spine.

Suddenly he started fucking up into her and she had to cover her mouth to stop the loud moans from leaving her mouth.

He watched her in absolute amusement as she struggled to keep quiet. "You're so fucking beautiful. You're gonna make me cum." He groaned.

After a few more thrusts, they both came during a passionate kiss they shared.

"More." She ordered, causing Levi to smirk. "Yeah, you want more?" She nodded, biting her lip.

"I'm gonna fuck you 'till you get every last drop." He said as he flipped them over. He waisted no time and immediately started pounding her as he played with her clit, sending her over the edge.

******

I finally arrived at the beach and to my surprise, Zyran was sitting on the bench

He stood up, determined to leave but stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

I cried on the way there so I was probably, no surely looking horrible.

He opened his arms, signalling for me to hug him. "Come here."

Without hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling his embrace reciprocate as he pulled me close to his chest. This was the first tight and genuine hug he had given me.

In his arms, I found a sense of safety and solace, unique to him. "You're okay now," he murmured into my hair as I tried to calm my sobs. His hand caressed my back, the gentle glide over the fabric of the hoodie putting me at ease.

Sitting on a bench, I rested my head on his shoulder, his arm draped over mine as we stayed in comforting silence.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Everything is just so overwhelming. I'm tired, and I have no motivation to do anything. I just want... I just want this disease to leave me alone and let me be my true self," I explained through sobs and cries.

He turned to me, cupping my face with his large hands. I covered his hands with mine, getting lost in his eyes.

"I know you're tired; it's completely normal to feel this way. Allow yourself the time to rest, cry, and sleep as much as you need. Just know that it's normal, and you're not alone in this," He started before coming closer to me until our foreheads touched.

"I'll always be there for you." His words brought a wave of relief, knowing I could count on him meant the world, and I felt immensely thankful.

Our eyes met, lingering on each other's lips before he gently kissed my forehead, allowing me to rest my head on his shoulder.

That day unfolded with hours of conversation and laughter, and he even accompanied me home.

As we got closer and closer to each other, I couldn't help but feel like I had met him before.

What do you think about Dominica and Levi?

(26/12/2023)