chapter 13

MIKEY POV

Fidgeting fingers and walking back and fourth is mostly one of the signs that you are nervous. And right now Izana is doing these for an hour now and it's annoying me. "Izana, will you stop that and calm down might as well sit down" I said getting irritated. "how am I supposed to calm down!? Y/n is going to introduce me to her mom!" he replied as he still walk back and forth along with the fidgeting.

"didn't she already introduced us before"

"this and that is different! She's going to introduce me as her 'boyfriend'! Not her boss or just someone!"

Not long after, Kakucho went in the office. "Kakucho, can you calm down my brother? I might kick his ass sooner or later if he won't stop that" I said crossing my arms as I was sitting on the sofa in Izana's office yet he only sighs and looks like he had already given up, not even trying to calm him down yet.

Guess he can't too...

TIMESKIP

Arriving at y/n's house, Izana was still fidgeting his fingers. I actually don't want to come with him but I don't have a choice. Mika asked me to come as well.

I went out of the car along with Izana and Kakucho. I was in front of them as we walk down to the doorstep.

I glance back at Izana, I saw him calm down. More like his face only had calm down. I can see that his hands we're trembling.

Well you will never see this, the 'King' Izana is trembling just because his girlfriend is going to introduce him to her mom.

*KNOCK *KNOCK

The door open revealing y/n's mom as I bow my head slightly she then shouted "Y/n, Anak! Dumating na Boyfriend mo!"(Y/n, Baby! You're Boyfriend is here!) I didn't understand what she just said but Izana suddenly stiffened. "Papasukin nyo na lang po Ma! Nagbibihis pa po ako!"(Just let them in mom! I'm still dressing up!) I heard y/n's voice from upstairs.

"Pasok ka Iho"(Come in, child) She said as she hold my arm and pulled me in the living room. As we both sat down at the sofa and not letting go of my arm. "Iho, ano nga ba uli ang pangalan mo?"(Child, what is your name again?) I was quiet, I couldn't understand what she was saying as I was confused.

I look at Kakucho as he whisper "She's asking for your name"

"ah it's Manjiro Sano you can just call me Mikey" I answered as I give her a smile. "Ka-gwapo naman ng boyfriend ng anak ko!"(My daughter's boyfriend is so handsome!) I just only smiled at her words cause not even one word did I not understand but then I felt Izana suddenly glaring at me.

What's up with him?! I didn't even do anything! I think...?

IZANA POV

I glared at Mikey as mother-in-law still thinks that Mikey is Y/n's 'boyfriend'. I want to tell her that I'm her daughter's boyfriend and not him but I might sound a bit rude.

I look at Kakucho, glancing him if he could help me but he was trembling...

Trembling from suppressing his laughter.

I'm going to shorten his salary.

"Iho, ilan taon ka na? Ano trabaho mo? Ang payat mo naman Iho. Nakain ka pa ba niyan?—"(Child, how old are you? What is your job? Child, you're so thin are you eating properly?—) mother-in-law keep trying to make a conversation with Mikey yet he couldn't answer he can't even understand a word. "Sir Izana, nga po ang pangalan nyo diba?"(Sir Izana, is your name right?) mother-in-law finally looked at me. "Opo, Izana Sano po"(Yes, it's Izana Sano) I answered with a smile. "Sano...? Magkamag anak kayo ng boyfriend ng anak ko?"(Sano....? You're related to my daughter's boyfriend?)