chapter 7

Chifuyu POV

We we're just on our way to Mikey and izana's house here in Philippines to visit them. Me, baji, kazutora, Mitsuya, hakkai, angry, takemitchi with hina and their son. We all decided to visit them especially Mika, Emma's daughter. It's been a while since we all last saw her.

As we we're on our way with Baji's car. Since we've been in a long travel. We all decided to have a bathroom break.

As the others were in the bathroom the only one left in the car is me, kazutora and baji. We we're just waiting when we saw a girl sitting on a bench with grocery bags beside her. "she looks cute, isn't she?" said kazutora trying to tease me "sh-she is" baji stuttered enough for us to hear making us surprise. Me and kazutora just look at our friend until "you guys I think I just got love at first sight"

"....."

"huh? HAAA?!?!?!?!?!"

"what? There's nothing wrong with that, right?" he said "y-yeah, there's nothing wrong with that w-we—"

"i-I'll go talk to her she looks tired I'm going to ask her for a ride"

"what?!"

"I'll ask her if she want to ride me" he said as he open the door of the car and push us out. "don't worry I'll come back for you guys later" he said before driving his car in front of the bench. Baji open his window and smile at her. The girl just look at her then tell him something with a smile then left?

Then after some time baji went back to us and went out of the car. Me and kazutora then pat his back and said "don't worry there's still more girls out there"

"huh? Baji-san What happened to you?" ask takemitchi as he was holding his son, Mitch.

"he just got rejected actually" said kazutora, teasing baji.

"what are you guys doing? Let's go now. Mikey is probably waiting for us now" exclaimed mitsuya, walking toward us.

Y/n POV

Putting the grocery bags at the counter. "so what are you gonna cook?" he ask "hmm any suggestions?"

"I don't know if you know how to cook the food that I want" he stated "don't worry now what is it?"

"(food name that he likes that you don't know how to cook it/ recipe"

"Sabi ko nga A—" (yup, I already sa—)

"ate y/n!"

"Mika? What's wrong?" I ask as I match her height "can you cook again what you cooked for me before the one that has soy sauce" she exclaimed, making me wonder 'the one that has soy sauce'? Oh! Adobo. "sure, I was really planning on cooking that" I said to her as give her a smile.

Adobo=the immersion of cooked food in a stock composed variously of paprika, oregano, salt, garlic, and vinegar to preserve and enhance its flavor. The Portuguese variant is known as Carne de vinha d'alhos (this is base from google)

"yey!" as she went out of the kitchen. I stand up from my position "buti na lang Namalengke ako"(good thing I went to the market) I whisper to myself "did you say something?" ask Mr kakucho as he was holding two can food. "nothing"

time pass and we're almost done cooking. Well while we we're cooking some things happen. "why did you cook so many?" ask Mr kakucho as he was tasting kaldereta that was still on the fire "sir Mikey ask me to since he said that his friends will come" I said washing the dishes "so that was what he meant earlier?"

"yeah"

Pulling my hands from the water and drying it with a towel "uhh is this really how this dish taste?" said kakucho "huh? What do you mean?" I ask as I walk towards him. I took a spoon of the sauce and there was really nothing wrong with the taste. "the taste is fine, Di naman maalat, Di rin naman masyado matamis baka naman yang dila mo may problema" (the taste is fine, it's not sour, it's not that sweet either maybe your tounges the one that has a problem) I stated looking at him "huh?"

"n-nothing, maybe your tounges the one that have a problem"

"yeah maybe your right"

*ding *dong

"I'll open it" Mr. Kakucho announce as he went out of the kitchen.

No one POV

As kakucho went to the front door, izana and Mikey with Mika was going down the stairscase. Kakucho then open the main door revealing baji with chifuyu kazutora and the others. "oh? Kakucho, it's been a while" baji greeted "y-yeah"

"oh? Baji!"

"hm? Mikey!"

Baji and Mikey then went to each other and fist bump. "uncle who're they?" Mika ask to her uncle izana as they were holding hands. "uhm let's just say their your uncles too" izana answerd

"I have so many uncles" Mika thought to herself counting how many uncles she has.

As all of them were talking at the couch kakucho was helping y/n in the kitchen preparing the plates on the table. "do you think they will like this?" ask y/n to kakucho.

"yes, they will, y/n don't worry"

"But still—"

"they will like it" said kakucho cutting off y/n.

Meanwhile baji and Mikey was on the way to the kitchen, first who's walking was baji who was pulled by Mika on the way to the kitchen. Next is Mikey and izana and the others following them, talking about random things.

As soon as baji stepped in the kitchen, his footsteps stop as soon as he saw y/n, the girl she saw earlier.

"hm?" y/n hummed as she turn her head to the door if the kitchen.

"ah! Ikaw yung babaeng pinapasakay ako kanina!"(Ah!your the girl asking me to ride earlier!) said y/n out of shock.

"huh? You two know each other?" ask Mikey confused. 

"ay sir pinapasakay nya po ako kanina, Akala ko kidnapper, Di ko naman po alam na jowa nyo"(ay sir she was asking me to ride with her earlier, I thought she was a kidnapper, you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend)  I said the last line was in a low voice

"huh? What did you say miss?" ask baji "she's speaking in her language uncle" said Mika "u-uh... eh?..."

"come on let's eat!" shouted Mika pulling baji towards the dining table.

TIMESKIP

Y/n cleaning up the dinner table and the others in the living room talking about somethings as their laughs can be heard in the kitchen  "Mikey, who's the girl?" baji ask to mikey "oh?her? She's Mika's babysitter"

"what's her name?"

"Y/n. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I was just curious"

TIMESKIP

"kakucho, mind if you bring them to their rooms?" said izana "yes boss"

Izana was about to speak when they suddenly heard a loud thud at Mika's room. "what was that?"

"MAMA!" Mitch shouted, Hina and Takemitchi's son "Mika fell" he said in a voice that is about to cry. Izana and Mikey hurriedly went to Mika's room as well as the others and they saw Mika holding her forehead, hissing in pain, not wanting to cry from the pain.

"uncle......"

Izana went towards Mika and see Mika's forehead only to see a lump "ay Jusko po bukol"(oh there's a bump!) y/n said in her mind, worried about Mika. "come on let's treat your bump" said Mikey picking up Mika.

As they were in the living room treating Mika, and worried as well. They can all see how big the lump was, it might take more than a week to heal.

"I'm sowy...... It's mway fawlt" said mitch, crying, thinking its his fault.

Mika and Mitch earlier we're playing pillow fight and Mitch accidentally hit Mika with a pillow in a hard way, making Mika fall off the bed and hurt her forehead. "it was an accident, sweety" said hina to her son.