chapter 6

No one POV

A month has past and y/n is doing her job very well as a babysitter. The problem between Mikey and her ex is now settled as well. Mikey's ex give up after challenging y/n on to who's the best girlfriend. Even though y/n didnt really want to do the challenge yura forced her and pursued her in a bad way making y/n take the challenge seriously.

As for izana, he doesn't act cold towards his niece's babysitter. After watching her from afar and observing her every move. He knows that y/n can be trusted than she already is.

Kakucho, the haitani brothers and the other guards got close to y/n as well. They would sometimes hang out once their jobs are finished. They would drink and wasted theirselves. Izana knew this and just let them be giving it as a good job for their work.

"so y/n, how are you? I mean you've been already a month here" ask Kei as y/n drank her liquor. "fine, I'm getting use to it though"

Currently, y/n and the guards are drinking as well as kakucho except for the Haitani's. "I'm having fun here doing my work rather than my work before I got here" said y/n, as a small tint of blush is on her cheeks. "oh you said it! I actually don't like this work before cause I see boss izana so scary back then" Kenji stated, showing that he is drunk. "so your saying your not afraid of izana anymore, huh? You know he—" said kakucho with a smirk at Kenji. "h-huh?! Mr. Kakucho what are you talking about?! Yes I may not afraid of boss izana!..... Well a little... But! Boss izana is the bests of the best boss I've ever had!" Kenji stated with a proud face. "And you! Y/n! Boss izana will be the bests of the best— oh she's asleep"

"huh?" kakucho turn his head to y/n when he saw how peacefully sleeping y-n are, with her head leaning on Kaito who's been quiet the whole time. Kakucho stare at y/n, admiring how beautiful she is. "beautiful it is, isn't? Mr kakucho" said Kenji, rubbing his chin with his thumb and pointer finger, with a smirk at kakucho's side looking at y/n's figure.

Kakucho sigh and push away Kenji's face away from him. He put his glass at the table as he stand up and went towards y/n. "I'll take her to her room, I will also get some rest too you guys clean this up after" kakucho exclaimed, before scooping y/n from her seat and lifting y/n in bridal style. "Yes, Mr. Kakucho!" said Kei and Kenji as they salute at kakucho who's going upstairs.

Going to y/n's room, kakucho open the door as he went in. He went towards y/n bed and lay her down, slowly not wanting her to wake up. As kakucho successfully lay y/n on her bed, he once again look at the lady's sleeping figure, admiring. But soon his thoughts of y/n was cut when y/n mumble something.

"Mama......miss....na... ki.... ta...."(I miss you, mama) y/n stated in her sleep. Kakucho felt a grip in his chest. He felt like its his fault separating her from her mother.

Kakucho didn't think of it much more because of the headache he felt. He pull the blanket and cover y/n to make herself warm. As kakucho take his leave and went to his room.

Entering his room, he went straight to his bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling. His thoughts was filled by y/n's words. He felt kinda guilty when he isn't supposed to. He thought of this over and over until he fell asleep, not even changing into his pajamas.

Y/n POV

Fluttering my eyes, I saw myself inside my room. I look at the clock beside me and saw the time is 5:30 AM. I went to the bathroom and take a shower to remove the smell of alcohol on me. I still have a hangover but it's just a little, I can handle it.

Changing my clothes into a new one. After I changed my clothes I fix my bed first and drink a medicine for hangovers, just in case.

I tie my hair as I went out of my room and as soon as I went out of my room, Mr kakucho as well went out of his room. "oh good morning Mr kakucho" I greet him with a smile as he greet me back. As we walk on the staircase "I just want to thank you for bringing me to my room last night, thank you" I said with a smile "your welcome, besides those idiots might do something to you if I let you sleep there last night" he replied as I just let out a chuckle. Mr kakucho is a very gentlemen that every woman could wish for.