chapter 10

IZANA POV

I don't know how long has it been but everytime I see her, my eyes softens. Everytime I do not feel her presence I feel anxious. When she came back, my days went back to normal. Every morning, I see her cooking breakfast for us. "Ay sir! Good Morning po!" she happily greeted me as I walk down the stairs and greeted her back.

After a few days when we went to her house she decided to go back to her work but she requested that every week she would like to go back to her home to check on her mother and I agreed.

"May pasok po kayo ngayon sir?" (Do you have a work today sir?) she ask "yeah..." I answered in a low voice sipping my coffee that she made. As she was facing her back at me, doing her things. I look at her back as glitters formed around her even though it was just her back. As she turned around to me I quickly look away "Izana! Don't! Don't fall alright?! Your Best friend like her! Kakucho like her so don't take her away from him" I said to myself in my mind as I just did my business.

Soon after, the others came too "Good morning baby!... " I greet Mika as she was yawning, cutely, walking in the kitchen "Good morni....ng... U... cle"

TIMESKIP

Leaving the house, "Sir!" by the voice of the call I was sure it was her. I turn around and saw her panting. "Sir, naiwan nyo po phone nyo sa kusina" (Sir, you forgot your phone in the kitchen)

"Oh, thanks"

TIMESKIP

Going back home, I am kind of excited instead of being tired. As we we're coming inside, whilst kakucho was behind me. We heard someone talking

"Yes Love, alam ko yon" (Yes, Love, I know that) she says as she was talking on her phone while she giggles.

Love? She have a boyfriend?

Thinking about this made my chest hurt. She have a boyfriend. As I see her gigling on her phone talking to her love kakucho called me and confused on what was going on to me. I look at him as he notice that my expression changed. I look back at y/n as he was looking at me realizing what was going on only to left me there standing.

Guess kakucho was hurt seeing her crush having a boyfriend already...

NEXT DAY

NO ONE POV

Morning and izana does not have any motivation to go out. "why do I keep thinking about that love of hers?!" he screamed internally to himself, "Do I really like y/n now?!" not long after a knock was heard on the door of his room. "come in" he said fixing his posture. "Izana-"

"I'm tired"

Kakucho know what he meant, he didn't get a sleep so he just step back and close the door back. "Look who's having a crush now..."

As he go to the kitchen he saw y/n as usual doing her job. "ah! Y/n, Izana asked for a breakfast in his room. Could you bring it to him? I need to go somewhere" He says as he give y/n a smile "huh? I-i still need to bring Mika to school..."

"I'll do it..."

"..."

She sigh as she agreed while kakucho smirk, that his plan was going on his way.

As Y/n knock to Izana's room, no one answered then she knock again yet still no answer leaving her no choice to open the door.

Going inside, she saw no one even izana "Sir?" she called yet no answer. She look for a table to put the tray of food as she look around but circling her eyes she see photos of Mikey, Mika and some friends of his but one picture had caught her eyes.